~WeightWatchers Support~

LisaDee

Happy Monday! I lost 2 lbs at WW Thurs. night and then had a 3-day weekend. I'm now 10 lbs from goal . . . and just under 2 weeks from the cruise. I appreciate the suggestions about healthy breakfast and lunch and limiting deserts. I thought I might try just tasting desert, and then if I REALLY like it eat more. I've found that often things aren't as good as they look.

Also plan to walk a lot and use the tread mill. We've scheduled a bike trip in one of the ports so that should help.

Leavitt1, I understand how a death can put you off track. Sorry you had to go through that! I had maintained my goal for 3+ years and then gained half of it back when my DD was killed. It took me two years to be able to get back on track and it is still hard sometimes. Hang in there.

I've got two more weigh-ins before we leave . . . I can do this!

Have a good week everyone,

Anne

Good Morning!! Happy Monday to everyone!

Welcome new posters! You have found a very nice place to come for support. I haven't seen anything negative posted here, everyone is very supportive. :)

I had a bit of an out of sorts weekend, but I'm back on track today. I was away from home and partially at the mercy of others, but also didn't make the 100% best choice I could have every time I had a choice to make. BUT, I'm not going to get down about it or let it spiral me out of control. If nothing else, I learned a lot of valuable information this weekend. (Like when a splurge really isn't worth it.)

CONGRATULATIONS to Anne for your 2 pound loss!!!

I've lost 32 pounds on WW, and last week was 12 pounds from goal. I weigh in later today. It's just over two weeks until we leave for our first cruise . . . don't know how I'll handle all the food available all the time. . . I guess just repeating, "I don't have to eat it all, I don't have to eat it all." ;~) I may take my little Hungry doll along to help as an anchor . . . pun intended.

What suggestions do you have for me?

Skip the buffet. Eat in the dining rooms as much as possible. You're able to control your portion size much easier there than in the buffet.

Theresa

Well, I rejoined WW online this morning. Need to lose 60 pounds in the next 662 days ;). I've done WW twice before so I know it works. Looking forward to chatting with y'all!

Theresa

Good Evening All,

Weigh in last night was not good. Up .4. I can live with it.

While I am staying within my points I don't eat everything that I am suppose to.

I just have to try harder.

I am definitely going to stay away from the buffets next month. The week of the land tour will be harder but I will be doing some hiking and I will make good choices. I'm sure I will be eating plenty of fish.

Skinny vibes to all the rest of the week.

Denise

Hi,

I haven't been on for a couple of days and had to read over two pages to get caught up.

Welcome to the new people, as others have said, you will find lots of tips and support on here.

Congratulations to Judi and Sheryl for 1 pound gone and Anne for 2 pounds gone. that is awesome.

I got weighed in on Friday morning and was down .6 pounds. Then I went to Girl Guide camp for the weekend and then to Halifax for my daughter's graduation. Soooo, I definitely did not eat the foods I would have eaten if I was home. But I had a great time at both, so I'm not going to worry about it.

Of course, for me, the most exciting thing that happened on the weekend was the Pittsburgh Penguins winning the Stanley Cup!!! The group of girls I was responsible for at camp wern't coming until Saturday morning, so I went to the camp, helped get the tents set up and then came home and watched the game. I am so glad I did. Detroit really played well too and made it a very exciting and nerve wracking game.

My husband and I want to go camping this weekend if the weather is fine so I'm not sure if I will be getting weighed on Friday or Saturday morning.

Good luck to everyone and their exercise, points and weigh ins this week!

Susan

SW 264

CW 218.4

WELCOME - Teeara! Already blessing us with some good advice. So simple, yet so wise! Thanks!

Denise - .4 up is not too mad & you have a good attitude about it. I'm sure you'll get rid of that in time for next week's weigh-in!!

Susan - 0.6 loss, not bad at all. Any loss is a good loss!! Plus, that's 2 sticks of butter!!

I had my weigh-in last night and was down 1.2 pounds!! Whew!

Starting weight - 283.4

Current weight - 261.8 (21.6 lost)

Short term goal - 255 (10%) - 6.8 more to go for 10% :)

Long term goal - 155

THIN THOUGHTS FOR YOUR WEIGH-INS THIS WEEK!!!

Weigh in today and down another pound!!!:D:D:D But I swear, it has been so hot down here this past week you don't even want to eat!!! Heat index over 100 since Monday and the entire next 10 days, and no rain in sight!! Since Feb. I have lost 68 sticks of butter!!!!!! Only 8 more pounds to go!!! I am Happy Dancing all over the place!!!! I have a daughter and granddaughter visiting and they will be here for another week and a half, so I will be restricted to how often I get on the boards, have to entertain ya know...Good Luck everyone and keep up the great losses (Misty you are doing great) no matter how small. And Denise, at least it wasn't a whole half pound!!!!

Judi

SW 169.5

CW 143

GW 135

Guest Crazeecat5

Hi all,

Great losses everyone! Tonight it is my turn.....the 1 lb per week queen gets weighed!:D I'll be happy with the 1 lb and even happier with more LOL

Will check back later....

Weigh in today and down another pound!!!:D:D:D

YAY Judi!! Happy dance for you!!!

Hi all,

Great losses everyone! Tonight it is my turn.....the 1 lb per week queen gets weighed!:D

Fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

Guest Crazeecat5

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you guys know that I missed my WW meeting tonight. I haven't been feeling well most of the day (stomach upset) so I didn't want to leave the house. Unfortunately, there is no other meeting near me until next week so I have missed this one. Will continue to stay on program.

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you guys know that I missed my WW meeting tonight. I haven't been feeling well most of the day (stomach upset) so I didn't want to leave the house. Unfortunately, there is no other meeting near me until next week so I have missed this one. Will continue to stay on program.

AAAWwww....I sure hope you feel better. Take care of yourself!

Hi There,

My name is AMY and I am a WW junkie :)

I lost 60lbs several years ago and maintained that loss for quite awhile...but when my hubby and I decided to begin the relocation process to the East Coast, well...let's just say that I was so consumed by all that had to be done, that I stopped taking care of me and the lbs starting climbing back on.

Nonetheless, I'm back on WW now. I'll be on the Carnival Glory next May and I can't wait!

Here are my stats:

Started back on WW on Sunday, June 14th

SW: 196.5

CW: 193.5 (well, my first official weigh-in will be in a few days...hopefully this will still be true!) HAHAHAHAAA...

GW: 160.0

I'm so happy to see the support here on Cruise Critic!!! You are all so motivating and inspiring!

Guest Crazeecat5
Hi There,

My name is AMY and I am a WW junkie :)

I lost 60lbs several years ago and maintained that loss for quite awhile...but when my hubby and I decided to begin the relocation process to the East Coast, well...let's just say that I was so consumed by all that had to be done, that I stopped taking care of me and the lbs starting climbing back on.

Nonetheless, I'm back on WW now. I'll be on the Carnival Glory next May and I can't wait!

Here are my stats:

Started back on WW on Sunday, June 14th

SW: 196.5

CW: 193.5 (well, my first official weigh-in will be in a few days...hopefully this will still be true!) HAHAHAHAAA...

GW: 160.0

I'm so happy to see the support here on Cruise Critic!!! You are all so motivating and inspiring!

Good morning Amy,

Welcome to our WW group. It really stinks when life gets in our way to success, doesn't it? Glad you are back on track now. This is a great group...very motivational.

Hey Ya'll, I swear this week has been so crazy and next week will be the same. I also have a baby shower cake to make next week.

I did weigh in this morning and gained a pound. I honestly think while we are training so hard for the road race and also still working out with a personal trainer that scale is not going to budge. You would think it would be just the opposite. We have 1 more session of personal training and then I think I'm going for less weight and more reps so I can just maintain and keep the muscle I have instead of trying to keep building it. I've been OP like I wrote the book so this doesn't make sense.

Welcome Amy. It's nice to have you here. Lots of encouragement and ideas. Sounds like you've been around the block of WW's several times.

Congrats to all the losers this week. I found the weight ya'll lost. :rolleyes: It's okay, I'm not discouraged yet.

This is a pool cake I did last year. Every item except the sticks holding up the sign and fence is edible.

570316061_poolcake2.jpg.5c04126268a47cdecdc321441d2de16a.jpg

Guest Crazeecat5
Hey Ya'll, I swear this week has been so crazy and next week will be the same. I also have a baby shower cake to make next week.

I did weigh in this morning and gained a pound. I honestly think while we are training so hard for the road race and also still working out with a personal trainer that scale is not going to budge. You would think it would be just the opposite. We have 1 more session of personal training and then I think I'm going for less weight and more reps so I can just maintain and keep the muscle I have instead of trying to keep building it. I've been OP like I wrote the book so this doesn't make sense.

Welcome Amy. It's nice to have you here. Lots of encouragement and ideas. Sounds like you've been around the block of WW's several times.

Congrats to all the losers this week. I found the weight ya'll lost. :rolleyes: It's okay, I'm not discouraged yet.

This is a pool cake I did last year. Every item except the sticks holding up the sign and fence is edible.

Mel,

That cake is awesome! My birthday is Monday (for real) and I'll take one of those!!:D

Wow, being officially back on WW is so awesome...already in just the week (well tomorrow will be a week), I feel so much better.

Have any of you bought the WW Ice Cream called "Candy Bar"? OMG, it's 3pts (in the ice cream section of WW of course) and WOW WOW WOW...that will take care of my chocolate/sweet craving! It was soooooo yummy!!!

;):D:):cool:

Guest Crazeecat5

Good morning all,

Haven't tried the WW ice cream Candy Bar yet. Been addicted to Skinny Cow's mint ice cream flying saucers. Love em!

Archived