~WeightWatchers Support~

LisaDee

I am back and back on it now! I had a crazy week with leaving one job and starting at another. It was very stressful to leave the one job and too much celebrating with the new job. I hope to take that weight off this week!

Kim

Hi Kim!!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!! Just put your mind to it! ;)

Don't beat up yourself! I can see why that happened! MOST of us I am sure the same would of happened!

How do you like your new job? Are you happy about the job change? Something you wanted?

Just got back from my cruise, Norwegian Spirit, to Bermuda. We (my daughter and I) had a terrific time. Did well with the eating the first few days and then didn't do so hot. We did use the stairs 95% of the time. I don't get weighed until Friday, so hopefully I can take off whatever I put on. Will let you know.

I enjoyed catching up on everyone's messages. Welcome to new members. Any encouragement is valuable.

Looking forward to planning my next cruise. :)

Elaine

Hi Kim!!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!! Just put your mind to it! ;)

Don't beat up yourself! I can see why that happened! MOST of us I am sure the same would of happened!

How do you like your new job? Are you happy about the job change? Something you wanted?

I was a Realtor specializing in ski and golf resort homes. Needless to say, the market has been rough in the past two years. I have now gone into real estate management in a regular world of real estate. My husband and I will have a totally different life now. Yes, I think that I am going to enjoy selling and managing real estate with regular people. Not a fancy life but a much better life in this economy.

So, back On Plan today and looking forward to getting the 1.5 pounds off and losing a little bit more before 10-10.

Kim

Just got back from my cruise, Norwegian Spirit, to Bermuda. We (my daughter and I) had a terrific time. Did well with the eating the first few days and then didn't do so hot. We did use the stairs 95% of the time. I don't get weighed until Friday, so hopefully I can take off whatever I put on. Will let you know.

I enjoyed catching up on everyone's messages. Welcome to new members. Any encouragement is valuable.

Looking forward to planning my next cruise. :)

Elaine

Hi Elaine!!!!!!!!!!

WOW you made it there just in time did not get detoured due to hurricane!!! Feel bad for the people who do!!!! Thinking you are going to Bermuda and end up going to Nassau!!!!

GOOD for you taking the stairs!!!!! ;)

Thanks for the welcome!

I was a Realtor specializing in ski and golf resort homes. Needless to say, the market has been rough in the past two years. I have now gone into real estate management in a regular world of real estate. My husband and I will have a totally different life now. Yes, I think that I am going to enjoy selling and managing real estate with regular people. Not a fancy life but a much better life in this economy.

So, back On Plan today and looking forward to getting the 1.5 pounds off and losing a little bit more before 10-10.

Kim

I wish you well!!!!

One of my best friends is a Realtor too!!!!! Always thought that would be an interesting job!!!!!

I just weighed and am down to 182.2. Wow! Hope that sticks.

....Striving to be down in the 170's by 10-10-10. Twenty days to go!

-Kim

good for you. i weighed my self this morning 189.8. wow the 80's been over 2 yrs since ive seen them. lost 2pounds during weigh in on sat. looking at 2 per week from here out and i will reach my cruise goal of 175

good for you. i weighed my self this morning 189.8. wow the 80's been over 2 yrs since ive seen them. lost 2pounds during weigh in on sat. looking at 2 per week from here out and i will reach my cruise goal of 175

Congratulations on seeing the 80's. Its exciting to see a new set of 10's. I soooo want to see the 70's. It has been 5 years since I have seen the 70's.

K

Hi Elaine!!!!!!!!!!

WOW you made it there just in time did not get detoured due to hurricane!!! Feel bad for the people who do!!!! Thinking you are going to Bermuda and end up going to Nassau!!!!

GOOD for you taking the stairs!!!!! ;)

Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks Kathy.

Nice to have you join our message board.

Elaine

Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!

Today is the day I started so I will be using this as my weigh in day!!! Well I just looked at calendar, was Monday!

SW 179.6 (9/6/2010)

CW 173.0

GW 160.0 11/18/2010 (the day we leave to head to Florida!)

Can't believe it! Hard work, really keep track of points and exercise (which I really think is the key) all paid off! Getting there!

I wish everyone a good day!!!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! JUST PUT YOUR MIND TO IT!!!!! ;)

Weather here is going to be GORGEOUS!!! Will be going for a walk after work! Can't wait!!!!! suppose to be 78 degrees here! :D

Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!

Today is the day I started so I will be using this as my weigh in day!!! Well I just looked at calendar, was Monday!

SW 179.6 (9/6/2010)

CW 173.0

GW 160.0 11/18/2010 (the day we leave to head to Florida!)

Can't believe it! Hard work, really keep track of points and exercise (which I really think is the key) all paid off! Getting there!

I wish everyone a good day!!!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! JUST PUT YOUR MIND TO IT!!!!! ;)

Weather here is going to be GORGEOUS!!! Will be going for a walk after work! Can't wait!!!!! suppose to be 78 degrees here! :D

yes the weather is great here in florida yr round.

well i weighed myself again last night and this morning. 188.9 wow.

i got a little nausiated after my work out yesterday. i think that i may need to drink mor water during and after my workout. may eat a piece of fruit afterward. what do you all think

I started WW online July 27, 2010. I have been a diabetic for over 14 years. When my doctor told me a third shot of insulin a day was in my near future, I started thinking bariatric surgery. Then I thought to myself, well why go thru major surgery when the end result is to eat less for weight loss. Something clicked and suddenly I was ready to start losing. I joined WW online.

My start weight was 283 lbs. I had my WI today and am down to 261 lbs. Taking much less insulin and feeling great. I ride my exercise bike 3-5 times per week for 30 minutes.

Another motivator to lose the weight is my daughter's wedding on the Carnival Pride in March 2011. I am looking forward to wearing gorgeous dress. I have always been a large woman. At my smallest I weighed 165 lbs while in college.

Because I have so much to lose, I am setting my goals in 20 lb increments. But my goal weight for the cruise is 233 lbs. Wish me luck!

Start Date July 27, 2010

Cruise Date March 13, 1011

SW 283 lbs

CW 261 lbs

CGW 233 lbs

I started WW online July 27, 2010. I have been a diabetic for over 14 years. When my doctor told me a third shot of insulin a day was in my near future, I started thinking bariatric surgery. Then I thought to myself, well why go thru major surgery when the end result is to eat less for weight loss. Something clicked and suddenly I was ready to start losing. I joined WW online.

My start weight was 283 lbs. I had my WI today and am down to 261 lbs. Taking much less insulin and feeling great. I ride my exercise bike 3-5 times per week for 30 minutes.

Another motivator to lose the weight is my daughter's wedding on the Carnival Pride in March 2011. I am looking forward to wearing gorgeous dress. I have always been a large woman. At my smallest I weighed 165 lbs while in college.

Because I have so much to lose, I am setting my goals in 20 lb increments. But my goal weight for the cruise is 233 lbs. Wish me luck!

Start Date July 27, 2010

SW 283 lbs

CW 261 lbs

CGW 233 lbs

You are doing great! Welcome!

-Kim

i got a little nausiated after my work out yesterday. i think that i may need to drink mor water during and after my workout. may eat a piece of fruit afterward. what do you all think

Make sure you are not working out on an empty stomach either!!!

BUT YES you need plenty of water while working out!

I try to eat a Banana after I work out! Makes me feel great all around!

Start Date July 27, 2010

SW 283 lbs

CW 261 lbs

CGW 233 lbs

That is AWESOME you joined WW! REALLY teaches us how to eat right! GOOD for you!

Totally think that is a good way to do it by 20lbs at a time!!!!!!

YOU can do it!!!!!

Going on a cruise, and being in your daughters wedding, are 2 great ways to inspire you!!!! :D

Keep up the good work!

SO happy to hear that you are taking much less insulin and feeling great!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!! And all worth it RIGHT there! YAY!!!!! Exercise is a GREAT way to help that too! Keep in touch with us! Glad you joined on this tread!

I drink the zero calorie Power Aid. I drink 1/4 of the bottle before the work-out, 1/4 during the work out and 1/4 after the work-out. (the large bottle version) The doctor also suggested that I eat a bananna a day when working out. (I buy the Power Aid at WalMart for 75 cents a large bottle)

I used to feel nausiated too and this plan cured me.

Kim

Make sure you are not working out on an empty stomach either!!!

BUT YES you need plenty of water while working out!

I try to eat a Banana after I work out! Makes me feel great all around!

thx i will try to eat something atfer. and drink more water.

Archived