~WeightWatchers Support~

LisaDee

I drink the zero calorie Power Aid. I drink 1/4 of the bottle before the work-out, 1/4 during the work out and 1/4 after the work-out. (the large bottle version) The doctor also suggested that I eat a bananna a day when working out. (I buy the Power Aid at WalMart for 75 cents a large bottle)

I used to feel nausiated too and this plan cured me.

Kim

thx for the info. good suggestions.

Update on my progress

Sw 207.00

Cw 187.4 lost 3.4 pounds this week

Gw 140 cruise gw is 170-175 11/27 8 weeks to loose 12-17.4 that's 1.5 to 2.1 pounds per week to reach my cruise goal. Looks like I'm on track.

This is great!

I haven't weighed in this morning for fear of what I'll see. Maybe I'll be braver tomorrow.

I've been gone from here for over a month. We were on a road trip for four weeks and was really worried about how I would do. I weighed in this past Wednesday and was pleasantly surprised to see that I actually LOST 1.8 pounds!!!

Keep up the good work all of you.

Frances

SW 184. 4/7/10

CW:157.6

GW:155 (might make it less)

I've been gone from here for over a month. We were on a road trip for four weeks and was really worried about how I would do. I weighed in this past Wednesday and was pleasantly surprised to see that I actually LOST 1.8 pounds!!!

Keep up the good work all of you.

Frances

SW 184. 4/7/10

CW:157.6

GW:155 (might make it less)

Lucky you on both counts - road trip and weight loss!

Love that you all started this thread. I am 42 years old and have been on my weightloss journey for what seems like my entire adult life but in the last 3 years have made what seems like permanent progress. I leave for my 2nd cruise this week and am at my lowest weight since middle school with 11 lbs. to go to goal...during my trip, which includes Spain, France and Italy, I plan to WALK WALK WALK and enjoy the local cuisine!!!!

Keep up the great work ladies!!! Weight Watchers is the only thing that has really worked for me...and I have tried everything!

5'4"

SW 204 lbs.

CW 141 lbs. (taken me 3 years to get to this weight)

GW 130 lbs.

Hey Barely a cruiser, Great work!

Have a great time on your cruise. Enjoy the sights and the food! Walking will be the key to not gaining for sure. I love walking the promenade deck several times a day. There is lots of healthy choices and a holiday is no reason for you to loose sight of your goal that is so close.

Marion

I have been doing WW program on my own for the past month with a goal of loosing 20 lbs before our Nov 18 cruise on the Emerald Princess.

So far slow and steady seems the rule. I am 55 and the weight does not come off easy now. I lost another pound this week for a toal of 7lb in about 5 wks. I am happy with this as I know I have not been exercising nearly enough to do better.

5'9''

SW 240lb

CW 233lb

GW 220lb for cruise

GW 165lb

I have been doing WW program on my own for the past month with a goal of loosing 20 lbs before our Nov 18 cruise on the Emerald Princess.

So far slow and steady seems the rule. I am 55 and the weight does not come off easy now. I lost another pound this week for a toal of 7lb in about 5 wks. I am happy with this as I know I have not been exercising nearly enough to do better.

5'9''

SW 240lb

CW 233lb

GW 220lb for cruise

GW 165lb

If u are able to do more cardio I would. That is what is working for me.

Elaine: Hope you had a great cruise - you'll just have to get back on the program now. Our next cruise is in May on the Ruby - I see that is the one you were on.

Cruising to Paradise: If you try real hard now and watch yourself over the holidays you should be able to reach 182 by your cruise in January. Just keep thinking of how much better you'll feel.

Barely A Cruiser: You've done really well - have a great time on your cruise!

Marion: You are doing good. Keep up the good work. I'm almost 64 and have been struggling with my weight all my life too - can't even imagine how many pounds I have lost (and found again) over the years!

Fi Fi: Good work - you should hit your cruise goal.

Frances

Well I was finally able to get back to Weight Watchers yesterday after 3 weeks and was up 7 lbs. I guess I ate more on the cruise and trip than I realized. And I thought I hadn't been too bad.

Elaine

Hi Elaine,

How was the cruise? Welcome back! I really like the Serenage of the Seas.

You will take off the weight quickly. I keep telling myself that if it goes on quick, it comes off quick...hopefully.

-Kim

I am down to 182.2. Not as low as I was hoping to be at just under 2 weeks until my cruise. But that's OK. I am fitting into my new cruise clothes.

I am pouring on the cardio and watching every point for the next 13 days in hopes to get under 180! (my original cruise goal)

SW: 210

CW: 182.2

GW: 180 by 10-10-10

Next Goal: 150

I still need to lose at least 30 pounds so I will be back after the cruise.

-Kim

I am down to 182.2. Not as low as I was hoping to be at just under 2 weeks until my cruise. But that's OK. I am fitting into my new cruise clothes.

I am pouring on the cardio and watching every point for the next 13 days in hopes to get under 180! (my original cruise goal)

SW: 210

CW: 182.2

GW: 180 by 10-10-10

Next Goal: 150

I still need to lose at least 30 pounds so I will be back after the cruise.

-Kim

Feeling good in your clothes will keep you motivated.

I haven't been scoring any big losses but am thrilled that the clothes I haven't worn since early Spring are now fitting nicely.

Well I was finally able to get back to Weight Watchers yesterday after 3 weeks and was up 7 lbs. I guess I ate more on the cruise and trip than I realized. And I thought I hadn't been too bad.

Elaine

Don't you just hate that? Don't worry, it will come off again. probably as quickly as it went on.

Congrats to ALL of you that had weight loss this week!!!!! ;):D:)

I on the other hand gained a half pound! This week has been tough! Aunt Flo came to visit, we went out to dinner Saturday, and Sunday we celebrated my step daughters birthday with pizza and Carvel birthday cake! :( BUT it is ok, was my own fault! NOW I know I REALLY need to get serious!

Good luck to you all this week!!!!! ;)

I have a little over 7 weeks before my cruise!

I have to stay FOCUS!!!!!!!!

Archived