Let's Sway the Vote on the RCCL Board

MrPete

Hey, Pete

I thought you'd just love one of the comments under the thread you sent us to. I had to copy/paste it(at least for Eric). The emphasis is mine. :)

"Royal Carribean by far. I have cruised Carnival, and NCL. I think the service is better, and a little more sifisticated. I didn't like the freestyle on the NCL. That doesn't mean I wouldn't cruise another line again, but my choice by far is RCCL."

A little more "sifisticated" then what ? ? ? ? ?

All in good fun ! ! :D

:D How about ... "The people at my tabel in the dinning room were under edukated." (my emphasis)

That was actually from a post here on the Carnival board, but I didn't want to point it out when it was posted awhile back.:rolleyes:

:D How about ... "The people at my tabel in the dinning room were under edukated." (my emphasis)

That was actually from a post here on the Carnival board, but I didn't want to point it out when it was posted awhile back.:rolleyes:

You mean we have people that post on the Carnival board that make mistakes every once in a while with their spelling??? Do tell... I guess we have human beings on this board too!!!:)

Board Guidelines

Spelling and Grammar Errors

It is important to remember that everyone makes mistakes at one time or another, and that there are many users who use English as a second language, especially on our Cruise Boards. There are also a number of people who suffer from learning disabilities and who have difficulty noticing their spelling mistakes. Do not make comments on the spelling and grammar of other users. It is simply not a productive expenditure of energies.

Well, gee, hit me with a wet noodle! I just thought it was funny that someone (who was so concerned about another being uneducated) misspelled three words in one sentence.:D

Cotton, my post above was not directed at you. I remember that particular post that you were referring to and I did get a kick out of it. I am just pointing out with some of the above remarks that we all make mistakes from time to time. I know that I have.:)

Okay, well that's just not fair! LOL! I did a search and tried to find it and it's nowhere to be found... must have been one of those "threads gone wild" and went to never-never land!

Pete, some people on the other boards aren't happy about your posts... I did not realize that we were only allowed to frequent ONE lines boards :rolleyes: Question... you would think Disney would at least rank in the top two on the Disney board! LMAO!!!

Pete, some people on the other boards aren't happy about your posts...

Funny thing is, I didn't ask to go over there and vote for one line or another. Just to vote. Interesting "they" think "opposing" lines board members can't vote. I remember the last time one showed up here. I was the first one, or close to it, to ask what results they were looking for on a specific lines board.

Go figure (AND VOTE!~) :D

I remember I ran a Cancun message board years ago, and someone started a thread commenting on another posters typing mistake......the thread wound up being 54 posts long because everyone went back and found mistakes on EVERYONES posts. Needless to say, that thread was deleted before the board exploded. LOL. Remember........its only funny until someone gets hurt....THEN, its hilarious............................JUST KIDDIN! :)

LOL, for me there is a difference in spelling errors... you can usually tell if it is an error... last week there was someone that spelled a word wrong and someone jumped all over the poster... but in looking at the word, they used an "i" instead of a "u", and in looking at the keyboard, I could see how that might happen... but then there are ones that are in NO way "errors".... I'm not picking on anyone, I personally just get a kick out of it....it is a DINING room, he is a STEWARD, it is DESSERT. I am sure if my posts were picked apart, there would be plenty of spelling errors, I type pretty fast, generally laying on the couch, with a foofoo in hand :D but there are some words that appear on this board that make me say "huh":confused: :confused: LOL...

Archived