Cabo Resorts

RJ5

Hi-just joined.

Departing on the Splendor on 31Mar for 5 days. CAN"T WAIT!!! :rolleyes: Would like to just go to one of the close by resorts at Cabo. Haven't been there before. Have my 8yr grandson with us. The ME looks fab. Looks like its not far from the pier. Would just like to pool, beach, lunch, drink and maybe massage. Has anyone been there or can you recommend other closeby resorts. I assume they welcome cruise passengers that will spend some money.

Thx

RJ

The ME is the only resort in Cabo that allows cruise passengers. Not sure if it would be appropriate for a young child though. They do charge a $30/pp fee that is then applied to your bill at the end of the day. All of the other resorts on the main beach, Medano are timeshare resorts and the owners who stay there do not appriciate outside visitors sitting in chairs that are then not available to them.

Why not just go to one of the quieter beach bar/resturants? They allow you to use their lounge chairs all day if you are buying food and drinks. Most of the are way better in price and quality of food than the ME. The Sand Bar and Tabascos are located at the far end of Medano beach and would be fine for kids. There are also massage tents right on the beach.

Have fun!

Archived