Grand Princess Question

custompcsys

I was reading another thread about the Golden and I noticed that someone mentioned the Grand going into drydock last December. Is this in fact the case, and if so, did she get the Gem class upgrades similar to the Caribbean and Star? Was just curious since I will be seeing her in June. Thanks! :)

Sadly not, the grand is the only ship out of her sister ships to go into dock, but not get the major refurbishment, instead she only got a sprucing up, and general maintainance.

I believe she is scheduled for the same refit as what her sisters have has i.e Star,Carribean, Golden in 2010.

I am on the Grand in July and i suppose slightly dissapointed that she has had not had the full refit.

Still, this will not effect how much i enjoy my cruise !:)

The Grand did receive the santuary, and as stated, a bit of sprucing up like new carpets. But that is about all she received during that wet dock. Sailed on her in January and really was hoping they had time for a bit more additions, unfortunately that is going to have to wait awhile before all upgrades are in place.

I am on the Grand leaving JUly 11th. Might that be your cruise also?

I am from Florida.

Joni

Sadly not, the grand is the only ship out of her sister ships to go into dock, but not get the major refurbishment, instead she only got a sprucing up, and general maintainance.

I believe she is scheduled for the same refit as what her sisters have has i.e Star,Carribean, Golden in 2010.

I am on the Grand in July and i suppose slightly dissapointed that she has had not had the full refit.

Still, this will not effect how much i enjoy my cruise !:)

I am on the Grand leaving JUly 11th. Might that be your cruise also?

I am from Florida.

Joni

Unfortunately I will be getting off in Southampton as you are boarding...Mine is the one that starts on June 27 and ends July 11.

Archived