cabin 1230 ?Miracle

inaina

I will be sailing March 29 Carnival Miracle ,Riviera deck ,cabin 1230...... I'm wondering if was this a good choice? too close to the restaurant? noise? Is this about middle ship? Thanks for any information !!!

I will be sailing March 29 Carnival Miracle ,Riviera deck ,cabin 1230...... I'm wondering if was this a good choice? too close to the restaurant? noise? Is this about middle ship? Thanks for any information !!!

INAINA did I spell that right?? you are ok near midship close to the galley.

But how often are you really in the room?? I never care take the cheapest room always get upgraded there are still rooms open on this cruise! maybe you will upgraded also I love that call 3 days before sailing. By the way you have good taste! :) this is a great cruise!! WOO HOO IM GOING also :D

Hey, glad you are coming! are you also in the Riviera?thanks for the reply, I was concern about noise at night, you said it is close to the galley? is it bad? I like the middle ship, it rock less.... Hope to see you in the ship !! Ina

you are far enough from the galley you want here a thing and the information desk is above your room so there want be any noise from there .I was in 1249 on the other side about for doors down from the galley service entrance and never heard anything . i thought it was a great location you are close to the elavator that will go to the dinning room one floor up i walked most of the time and this elevator takes you right to the aft pool and to the buffet

Hey, glad you are coming! are you also in the Riviera?thanks for the reply, I was concern about noise at night, you said it is close to the galley? is it bad? I like the middle ship, it rock less.... Hope to see you in the ship !! Ina

I was in 4198 but just got called they gave me an upgrade to be your neighbor! 1238 :) my other cabin was obstructed view

:)Hey Nealthedeal, great we are neighbors! looking forward to meet you! I'm so excited!!! are you booked in any tours?I book with Bernard for St.Martin and St,Lucia with Spence Ambrose. Not sure about St.Kits.....if you have any suggestion ,pas sit on thanks!! Ina

:)Hey Nealthedeal, great we are neighbors! looking forward to meet you! I'm so excited!!! are you booked in any tours?I book with Bernard for St.Martin and St,Lucia with Spence Ambrose. Not sure about St.Kits.....if you have any suggestion ,pas sit on thanks!! Ina

No I did not book any thing yet just go with the flow get a cab go to the beach get a cab see the island go to the town etc ;) see you soon

Hey Nealthedeal, I'm back at the computer..... Young & St. Clair .... great area. I'm In high Park.

I'm here in Fort Lauderdale for a week ,we drove from TO. the weather is been very wind ,cloud and the ocean is chopy..... I'm concern ,so i bought more Gravol just in case,luckily our cabin is in the middle!See you tomorrow Ina:)

Archived