HAL Magnifying Makeup Mirrors

Chelly

I use a lighted, magnifying makeup mirror. I read in HAL literature that magnifying mirrors (sans lights) are located in all cabins. Could anyone who has used these mirrors onboard tell me how powerful the magnification is? Thanks.

I found myself having to move between the bathroom and makeup mirror to properly apply my war paint. The bathroom was used to apply base, powder and blush (better light) then I moved to the magnifying mirror to apply eye makeup. Didn't bother me at all to do this...it was just what worked best. :)

Diane

I use a lighted, magnifying makeup mirror. I read in HAL literature that magnifying mirrors (sans lights) are located in all cabins. Could anyone who has used these mirrors onboard tell me how powerful the magnification is? Thanks.

The light doesn't offer much help but I'd guess it's 5X on one side which I use at home. I take my own fold-up light with a charger with me. It was cruising that got me used to sitting at a Vanity to apply my make-up whereby I used to stand at the dresser mirror.:)

After looking in the lighted magnifying mirror I felt like putting a bag on my heard before leaving the cabin.

guesswhopersonwithabagontheirhead.gif

Archived