Has anyone taken kids to Nachi Cocom in Cozumel?

hockeymomof2

I've been reading MANY wonderful things about Nachi but haven't read anyone saying their kids liked it. Mine are 2 boys ages 12 & 9. I'm just wondering if it will be a little too quiet for them? It sounds like such a nice place and I know they would enjoy the pool and beach but not sure if they would for the whole day.

Other places (Wyndham, Paradise Beach, etc) offer more activities like ping-pong and beach volleyball but they also seem to be busier.

Anyone who has been to Nachi with kids...would love to hear from you!!:D

I did the last time we cruised. My son was 7 and grandson 2 and they had fun. They played in the pool and the sand. It was a little quiet, but they had a good time playing with a few other kids that were there. We brought sand toys with us.

Michelle

You may also want to look at Paradise Beach. My son is 9 & loves it. They have a trampoline & an iceberg in the water. It's 10.00PP for all day to use the water toys. No charge for you to get a chair if you eat & drink & the food especially the nachos & fajitis are the best I've ever had!!!

You may also want to look at Paradise Beach. My son is 9 & loves it. They have a trampoline & an iceberg in the water. It's 10.00PP for all day to use the water toys. No charge for you to get a chair if you eat & drink & the food especially the nachos & fajitis are the best I've ever had!!!

I was thinking about it but thought it might be really busy. Also, is there a pool? Thanks!:)

I was thinking about it but thought it might be really busy. Also, is there a pool? Thanks!:)

Not when I was there a few weeks ago. I did read where they have plans to build one. Tom's e-mail at Paradise Beach is: info@paradisecozumel.com just put Attn. Tom in the subject.

Every time we have been it's not been overly crowded. Most recently we were there first week of Feb. & before that first week of Sept. The water was much nicer meaning warmer in Sept. If I go back again in the winter months & don't have my son I'll go stick my toe in the water before I buy the arm band. It was well worth it the first time but the last time it was too cool for me to get in. Lots were just too cool for me. They also have lifejackets for the kids to use. Mine did fine without. They have a lifeguard guy sitting out in the middle of the water then I just watched close from my chair.

We took my 3 y/o son there last March. We had a great time. He played in the sand and pool and even swam with me in the ocean a bit. We spent a good 4-5 hours there including eating lunch. I highly reccomend it.

Archived