POA questions- pool open on embark, and ice cream questions

basketballdad

Are the 2 pools and 4 hot tubs open on Saturday upon embarkation amd throughout the day and evening? We've been on ships where the have a net over the pool until they get out to sea? And hot tubs, are the open immediately as well?

#2 Ice cream. I think I read they have soft serve ice cream... is that open 24 X 7? Where, the Aloha cafe? and toppings.. is it just in a cone or dish or do they have nuts, sprinkles, m&ms, sauces, etc?

Maybe james knows.... thanks in advance

The ice cream machine is up on the pool deck. There is one in the Aloha Cafe as well. The pools may be open but may not. When we first arrived just after noon they were closed as the pool staff was doing their maintainence work. They were open later in the afternoon. The ice cream machine was not open until later in the afternoon. Up on the pool deck its just cones.

Hey,

I haven't worked in the buffet for a while now but I think the ship still only does ice cream there and not around the pool. The toppings varied from day to day so its really hard to say what you will get on your cruise. I know they were really pushing to have several toppings at least during dinner time. The ice cream machines should be open till the buffet closes. Remember there is one on both sides of the buffet so if one is down check the other.

The pools should be open Saturday afternoon.

Hope this helps!

James

Hi! Thanks! I will be working at the reception desk and that time I will prob be working 11pm-7am. If your up late or early come say hello. I'm the only person working that shift so it can get boring.

James is this where you are working all the time? I would love to stop by as well to say Aloha, and to thank you for all your posts that help me plan my dream vacation!

Archived