Pre paying tips

notts cruiser

We always prepay with cruise credits before cruise. That way, we don't feel the shock as much at the end of the cruise. Call princess and give request. When you board there will be notice in your cabin of the credits you have placed on account. I think they are cards in $100 limit denominations. As many as you charge.

We always prepay with cruise credits before cruise. That way, we don't feel the shock as much at the end of the cruise. Call princess and give request. When you board there will be notice in your cabin of the credits you have placed on account. I think they are cards in $100 limit denominations. As many as you charge.
l

thanks for your replies Karen

You may prepay all gratuities,excursions and fine dining when you make your final payment. This way, evrythings paid except booze and shopping!:)

And that's all I'm going to have left when I get on the ship next month.

For our cruise in May I alread called Princess and put 1200 on our account and also ordered 7 buckets of beer;) I like everything paid for ahead of time!!

I do the same thing for the cruises, almost three months until the next one and final payment is made, all excursions are paid for, spa services for my wife are paid for, tips covered, etc. I'll probably leave the ship owing under $100 like usual.

For our cruise in May I alread called Princess and put 1200 on our account and also ordered 7 buckets of beer;) I like everything paid for ahead of time!!

Only 7 buckets, what are you going to do for the other 6 days?? :D

Archived