Where can I locate OBC on Carnival web site

jjlb

We're booked and paid for. Where exactly do I go to check to see if OBCs have been applied (some coupons/certificates mailed in)?

Sailing 4/18/2009 on Glory.

Thanks,

Jane

Hi Jane! You will see the billing history and your OBC if you go to "My Reservation," then "Manage Bookings," then "Modify Booking." Make sure you "cancel" out of that screen though - if you submit a modification (such as a room change), you may be charged a fee. I believe you can see it on your "edocs" too, but I'm not sure - I always choose paper edocs because I feel like my trip is right around the corner when I get them in the mail!

I have 300 days before I board the Glory - I am so jealous that you leave so soon! Have a great trip!

We're booked and paid for. Where exactly do I go to check to see if OBCs have been applied (some coupons/certificates mailed in)?

Sailing 4/18/2009 on Glory.

Thanks,

Jane

Click on the "my cruise" tab. Then click on manage booking on the left of the page. From there you can click on modify booking. Scroll down towards the bottom of the page. I think it says booking credits or something like that in the list of charges. It's under the cruise price & if you bought vacation insurance etc.

Hope this helps!!

How long does it take to show up? I bought $300 OBC last week and got the email saying it was being applied to OBC that day. But it doesn't show yet.

I had the same problem with mine not showing up right away. I was told they are hand entered in order of departure not in order of purchasing. It took mine about 7-10 days to show up. If you look on your e-docs page 7 or 8 has an itenized list of charges on the right side. It'll be posted on there with OBC and how much.

Archived