Cost of Spice Tour with Mandoo

singhe

I'm not sure exactly what Mandoo's Spice Tour is although we've toured Grenada twice with him. He's absolutely the best guide we've ever had anywhere. He was always very prompt in replying to my emails, so I'm sure he'd reply quickly to you with a figure. mandoo@grenadatours.com Last December we spent all day touring Grenada with Mandoo--he even furnished the wonderful lunch himself, catered at a beach-front restaurant--and as part of that tour, we toured the Three Rivers Rum Factory, which was very interesting. He charged us $80 apiece for what was about 6 hours. Two years ago, he took us to Dougaldson Spice Factory--again, another all-day tour. We recommend Mandoo highly as a tour guide and as someone you would enjoy spending your time with in Grenada. :)

Enjoy your cruise!

GG

• 2 weeks later...

I have a silly question - we are booked on the Spice Tour with Mandoo. I know it is mostly sightseeing with some walking. My question: how much walking is there? Is it difficult over rough terrain or just a short hop and skip down a paved path? I am trying to figure out if I need walking shoes or if flip flops will do. I figure the flip flops will be cooler, but don't want to have foot pain if I need a more substantial shoe!

You do stop and see a couple waterfalls, a small overlook of the freshwater lake, and a store along with the spice plantation. Most of the time is spent in the vehicle. Not much walking, but I'd still take comfortable shoes (either tennis shoes or flipflops) and you can wear whatever you prefer. Most were in shorts/t-shirts or other casual wear.

Archived