Booking more than one shore excursion each stop.

Hi, we're new to cruising on the big liners and want to do more than just one thing in each port on the Western Carribbean 7 day.

We want to do the zip line-ing and swim with the Dolphins in Cozumel.

Is this do-able or will we be spreading ourselves to thin?

You are in Cozumel for 8 hours. The zip line tour through Disney is a 4 elements 7 hour tour. The dolphin swim is 3.5 hrs, first one leaves at 9:45am. That's not going to happen unless there is a private excursion nearby that can do zipline in less time.

You are in Cozumel for 8 hours. The zip line tour through Disney is a 4 elements 7 hour tour. The dolphin swim is 3.5 hrs, first one leaves at 9:45am. That's not going to happen unless there is a private excursion nearby that can do zipline in less time.

I agree with this. What I also found is after paid in full and you have the opened window to book excursions through Disney, it lets you know when one excursion overlaps another and won't work. DS wanted to two multiply things at CC. Because of being able to see the overlap, I had to rethink times. It was helpful.

Hi, we're new to cruising on the big liners and want to do more than just one thing in each port on the Western Carribbean 7 day.

We want to do the zip line-ing and swim with the Dolphins in Cozumel.

Is this do-able or will we be spreading ourselves to thin?

you must be a youngin'. You certainly have WAYYYYYY more ambition than me. One excursion wipes me out and some ports I just stay on the ship.:D

You will come home like we did after our first cruise and need a weeks vacation to rest up from the cruise.;)

Bill

Back in my twenties, I used to be able to do 2 excursions in one day. Now in my early thirties, I need a nap. :eek: :D On Disney, we had a problem making it to dinner because we had early seating and would often sleep through it because of what we needed our nap (and we were in our mid twenties on that ship).

So the moral of the post is plan for naps!!! :D Oh, and don't kill yourself by trying to do too much in each port.

Archived