RCCL Visa Card for UK Citizens

EJNutz

Hi John :)

I have been puting that question to RCCL UK for years now and everytime they have a meeting about it they come back saying sorry we need to have more meetings about it :confused:

I have said to them well if lots of other companies in the UK can do it why cant RCCL do it? I think the problem might be to do with finding a company willing to give the "rewards/perks" for using the RCCL card.

Maybe we could ask again on Saturday? ;)

I haven't really been interested in the card until recently. The benefits they provide in the USA would now be a real benefit to me. We will ask on Saturday.

I will bring along pics of the special xmas card I made for a UK Exec with regard to the RCCL visa card for UK Cruisers...took me 3 weeks to make it :D

Spoke to Jo in the afternoon and with regards to the card...yes it will be happening. RCCL are currently talking with two credit card companies and two banks but still more meetings will be held before we know when it will be available for UK Cruisers.

Jo did say she will keep me in the loop and I will pass on the info when I get it :D

At least we know there is going to be one and we are not being told no they cant/wont do it for UK Cruisers.

Archived