Vancouver pre-cruise tour

Does anybody have any information on Alfred's Guest Services. I'm traveling with 5 others so his private tour from hotel to ship on the day of embarkation seems great. I'm nervous because I haven't seen any reviews of the company on any posts. Has anybody used them before or know somebody who has? Thanks!

• 5 months later...
Never heard of the company

Found their websites:

http://vancouverprivatetours.com/

Will check it how and see if it jogs my memory.

Cheers

Dennis

For future reference, we used Alfred's Guest Services for our pre-cruise tour and Alfred was excellent. We had a group of six and had a private tour. We were picked up at the Weston Grand and dropped off at the ship with our luggage. Alfred was born in the Netherlands and speaks 4 languages. His van seats 9 guests comfortably so we had plenty of room but it was still small enough to go into small residential areas. He has a planned tour but can modify it any way you like. We were especially interested in seeing all the Olympic venues since the Winter Olympics were are only a few months away. In addition, his price was competitive and email communications ahead of time were great.

Archived