Miami/FLL excursions?

MamaParrotHead

I know. :) We've sailed out of Miami twice previously and have really enjoyed our time there. I'm looking for an easy alternative to sitting in an airport and not having to worry about dragging luggage and renting vehicles with 3 adults and 3 kids in tow. I'd really love to be able to get off the ship, board the bus, go do whatever we'd pick out, and have them drop us at the airport with our luggage. :)

We booked our Everglades tour while onboard the Miracle last Oct. (I posted on your other thread about it.) I'm not positive, but I believe it was listed in the Capers, and we thought it was a good idea, so we went to the shore excursions desk and booked it.

We booked our Everglades tour while onboard the Miracle last Oct. (I posted on your other thread about it.) I'm not positive, but I believe it was listed in the Capers, and we thought it was a good idea, so we went to the shore excursions desk and booked it.

That was my understanding that it had to be booked on the ship. We did a tour of New Orleans after a cruise there and it was a no hassle way to get bags and bodies to the airport.

Did you like the everglades trip?

Archived