Potty Seat

virtuigs

This will be our first cruise since my son was potty trained.

But on land vacations we have brought(or purchased) a potty seat to have in the car or in hotel rooms.

Can't imagine bringing it on a cruise, he has used many public toilets so it shouldn't be an issue. We just hold him up if it is too large.

Will your child be participating in the kids club? Will he be able to use the toilet there?

This is a super old topic but in case it helps anyone in the future...

My daughter was 2.5 and 3.5 on our last 2 cruises and we didn't bring anything. I'm all about packing as light as possible. I held her hands when she was 2.5 but at 3.5 she had no problem getting up there on her own (and she's a shorty- always 10-15 percentile for height). The kids club also have "little potties" as she calls them.

This is a super old topic but in case it helps anyone in the future...

My daughter was 2.5 and 3.5 on our last 2 cruises and we didn't bring anything. I'm all about packing as light as possible. I held her hands when she was 2.5 but at 3.5 she had no problem getting up there on her own (and she's a shorty- always 10-15 percentile for height). The kids club also have "little potties" as she calls them.

Yup this is an old one! :) -- But as long as it has been brought back, just a reminder, the toliets on-board tend to be really loud and can be scary. You may want to prepare the little ones for this.

We purchased the fisher price travel potty when DD started potty training. It has a seat that is flat and folds in half (fits nicely in a fabric pouch that comes with it). That seat fits perfectly on public/full sized toilets & is very easy to transport.

Archived