Possible CC Group Cruise in June 2010, Who's Interested?

dsb9938

What months can you go on this cruise? Remember, you can choose more than one.  

144 members have voted

1. 1. What months can you go on this cruise? Remember, you can choose more than one.

[quote name='cruisinchuckeee']my wife and my self will probably be interested in this trip. Been lurking around waiting for the pricing to come out.[/quote]

LOL, it seems to be all we're waiting for.

Thanks for the input though, the more we have, ther better we do I think.

[quote name='hkolln']Hopefully today cause I won't be online til next saturday :( BUT I'll be on my next cruise so hey who cares!!! LOL :)[/quote]

Have a great time!!!
:)

[quote name='hkolln']Hopefully today cause I won't be online til next saturday :( BUT I'll be on my next cruise so hey who cares!!! LOL :)[/quote]

This cruise is over a year away, you have one this weekend. I think I'd be concentrating on this one. LOL

I'm fairly sure Alaska isn't going anywhere!

Now those of us who don't have a cruise coming soon, we can sit here and obsess!

:D

[quote name='dsb9938']This cruise is over a year away, you have one this weekend. I think I'd be concentrating on this one. LOL

I'm fairly sure Alaska isn't going anywhere!

Now those of us who don't have a cruise coming soon, we can sit here and obsess!

:D[/quote

Obsess or whine???
;)

This cruise is over a year away, you have one this weekend. I think I'd be concentrating on this one. LOL

I guess I could just not focus on the Alaskan cruise and not show excitement for it instead..Why? I booked this cruise a year in advance and I need another one now to look forward to after this one and a new countdown!

I guess I could just not focus on the Alaskan cruise and not show excitement for it instead..Why? I booked this cruise a year in advance and I need another one now to look forward to after this one and a new countdown!

You can do that when you get back!!! LOL

Hopefully by then we'll have an OFFICIAL thread too!

You can do that when you get back!!! LOL

Hopefully by then we'll have an OFFICIAL thread too!

Any luck hearing from Laura to be *Offical* yet ? This looks to be a nice cruise your looking at.. I am sure you will get some great folks to join you on this one.. Take Care..:)

Any luck hearing from Laura to be *Offical* yet ? This looks to be a nice cruise your looking at.. I am sure you will get some great folks to join you on this one.. Take Care..:)

Our Sept Alaska groups official thread should be up and running hopefully later today..:) I have already booked my cabin as group leader...SOOOOO This group should be real soon!

Our Sept Alaska groups official thread should be up and running hopefully later today..:) I have already booked my cabin as group leader...SOOOOO This group should be real soon!

Congrats!!!!!!

I know I can hardly wait. I have so much info and so many ideas to put out there.

Thanks for the update!

Great news!!!

Do you have any information what price might by for solo inside?

I do not have any pricing yet, I did however ask the TA when I was talking to her and there will be single pricing available.

It seems that several groups got going in the past week, I hope we'll be one of them very soon.

Archived