Anyone cave tubing this time of year!

LovinLife24x7

We've cave tubed before last May and the water was low so low we ended up walking through the darkness in the caves! Just wondering what the water level is like this time of year??

I don't know what it is like normally but we were there March 11th and the water level seemed fine. We did have to lift our "Butts" one time. Our guide did to some wading. It was beautiful and refreshing. Hope that helps.

We just went cavetubing last week with Major Tom, so yes there is cavetubing this time of year. The water was low and we did have to walk a short way but not long at all. It was a blast! I think we had to walk only because we were not that good at it, others were on the side and blew right past us. It was so much fun.

We were there last week on March 17th and we didn't have to get out once. It was the trip of a lifetime and Ivar from Coral Breeze made it fantastic. There were only 10 of us and we did 2 cave systems. I highly recommend this tour with the lunch included, the lunch was the best food all week and we ate really good food!

Archived