Question for Michelle

gracie65

Michelle,

I have found someone on the Carnival thread that has Capers for Liberty Eastern. I'm not sure if she also has the kids capers or not. Anyway, my question is, how hard is it to post where you post all yours, is it photobucket? Thanks

I might be a little confused? How hard is it to post it?

Not hard at all. I use the Photobucket site to host the pictures. I upload everything to there. I did have to get a Pro Account after a while because the amateur free account wasn't big enought to handle it.

Did I answer your question?

I might be a little confused? How hard is it to post it?

Not hard at all. I use the Photobucket site to host the pictures. I upload everything to there. I did have to get a Pro Account after a while because the amateur free account wasn't big enought to handle it.

Did I answer your question?

Sorry for the confusion. I guess what I'm asking is if someone e-mails me the scanned capers will I be able to copy it to a folder then upload to photobucket from a folder just like you would a photo? Mind you I'm a professional photogrpaher but when it comes to PDF's etc. I'm cluless!!!LOL

Sorry for the confusion. I guess what I'm asking is if someone e-mails me the scanned capers will I be able to copy it to a folder then upload to photobucket from a folder just like you would a photo? Mind you I'm a professional photogrpaher but when it comes to PDF's etc. I'm cluless!!!LOL

Ohhhhh...lol....no you can't upload pdf's to photobucket. So if they sent it as a pdf, you would have to use Adobe (or similiar program) to transfer it to a jpeg, tif or bmp.

Then, when you upload it, you just have to make sure that the screen setting is correct. Uploaded too large or too small and it won't fit the pages here.

Ohhhhh...lol....no you can't upload pdf's to photobucket. So if they sent it as a pdf, you would have to use Adobe (or similiar program) to transfer it to a jpeg, tif or bmp.

Then, when you upload it, you just have to make sure that the screen setting is correct. Uploaded too large or too small and it won't fit the pages here.

Thanks, I may have to yell back at you once I see what format she uses to e-mail them.

Archived