Any not-to-miss excursions on the NOS Eastern itinerary?

My husband and I are sailing next Saturday (the 4th) on the Navigator. We planned our trip back in January not knowing that I would find out I'm pregnant with our first child!! (We found out in Oct.) To save money, I didn't plan any shore excursions yet. Does anyone have any suggestions as to one that we might could do that wouldn't cost so much. We are 35 and 39- I am only 11 weeks pregnant so I can still do quite a bit right now. Our itinerary is St Thomas, St Martin, San Juan and Nassau. We have been to Nassau, the others will be new to us. Thanks for any input!! OH-and this is our first cruise with RCL- we have sailed only NCL before.

I would check into the day sails in St Thomas, there are a ton of companies offering them. I have heard good things about Godfrey tours (godfreytoursvi) which is a tour of the island. On St Maartin check into the America's Cup excursion. I am only speaking from research. We had it all booked and Hurricane Jeanne rearranged our ports of call. Very disappointed but can't wait til next time. I was soooo excited for the day sail. We were going through Ike Witt but they are all supposed to be great. Check out the ports of call section.

Congratulations,

Jen

I would not miss the America's Cup race in St. Maarten. It's not cheap, but since this may be your last chance for something like this for a while (since you're expecting), I say go for it. I'd do it again when we sail 12/18/04 on Navigator, but I'll have my 6-year-old with me this time and they only take 12 years and up. I did it in 2001 and I absolutely had a blast.

Archived