West End Gallery

sittin on deck

Disney Cruise Line just changed art auction companies. They had Park West Gallery on the ship for the last year and now have West End Gallery. I have found a few references to West End a few years ago, but nothing recent.

Do they do anything different at the auctions? Do they have a better reputation than Park West? Are they more interested in selling the "masters" or do they promote new artists? What other cruise lines are they on now? Also what is their website. (There are a lot of West End Galleries on the web)

(Please don't flame me about art auctions at sea. I attend art auctions to find new artists/artwork that I am interersted in and would never buy a Dali on a ship.)

They gotta have a better reputaion than Park West, although the similarity in names is almost scarey! Saw Park West operate on a Regent cruise and the pressure was unreal. One bid and you were on their 'list' forever.

Archived