Stringray tour from the Inspiration?

softballmom

We were on the Sensation and the Inspiration was there roughly the same time as we were. We went on Nativeway Watersports Stingray City and snorkeling trip and had an absolutely fantastic time! We were very worried about making it back to the ship on time, but they were very conscientious about knowing which ship you were on and getting you back on time. I can't recommend them highly enough, they're great people to be around too.

We will be arriving on the Inspiration in a few weeks and we have reservations with Nativeway for their stingray city/coral gardens snorkel excursion. I'm not concerned about getting back to the ship in time (looks like there is plenty of time because Nativeways gets you back to the "dock" area by noon). I'm more concerned with getting tendered to the "dock" in time to begin the excursion by 8:45......

Today was inspiration day and I took people out to Stingray City. The tour is alway's 3hrs long we go at 9.30 back at 12.30. The hard rock is not open at the moment.

Mark

MobyDicktours.com

Which tour operator has anyone from the Inspiration gone on? Concerned about the short amount of time in port and the kids want to be able to eat at the Hard Rock and shop a bit also.

Archived