Freedom - Are We going to Have FUN or What

My family and I are going on the Freedom western caribbean cruise on June 6th of this year, thats only 77 days away. We are looking foward to it very much, but have not read much about it on these boards. We all know that the cruise director can make or break the fun. Does anyone know who it is on this cruise and how good he/she is? Can you also tell me any of the don't miss things on the ship to see and to do. We're not too worried about the ports of call, we just want to know what everyone thinks about the ship itself - loads of fun or what? Thanks everyone in advance for your input.:):):confused:

Sailed on the Freedom last year and loved her, grand kids were with us and GS had great time with Camp Carnival.

Ship is new only 2 years old, great martini and wine bar, and the fish and chips 1 floor above the buffet, a lot of people miss this.

Staff was great, do not know who the cruise director will be.

pictures below

Papanh

Was on the Freedom 2/20-2/28...Had the best time of my life!! Laugh so hard I hurt :D

Hopefully for you Todd Whitmer will still be the CD, he was awesome!! The best CD for me yet!

The Freedom is amazing ship with lots of great crew! Find Jose in the Disco and tell him Tina said hello and if you are lucky enough to have Igor for a dining waiter.. also tell him I said hello!! Great guys and hard workers.

Also try the Turkey Wrap at the sandwich station, yum yum.. I also added Ham:p...

Yes you guys will have a blast!

Archived