cruisinmama, I need your help

Sky616

Hi there. I thought you would be the perfect one to ask this. People on our Freedom roll call want me to post pictures of my kids and I am a real moron when it comes to this. I've gotten about 3 different ways am I am still lost. I always enjoy your photos. How do you do it? I have an account on Photobucket and that is it which amazingly I have figured out. Can I transfer them from there to our roll call? I'm sure it's not that difficult, I just am not the sharpest tool in the toolbox when it comes to doing this. Thank You. If anyone else can help feel free.

You can do this! :D

--Go to your photobucket account and under each picture there are different codes.

--You want the IMG Code

--Click on the "IMG Code" and copy it (right click, click copy)

--Then here at cruise critic, you'll need to paste THAT code into your post.

Your IMG code will look like this (just without the space that I had to put in so you could see it here)

001.jpg

It didn't work. It says this image has been moved or deleted in a box with the photobucket emblem. What did I do wrong?

Can you post the code here and remove a space so it doesn't display? Then I will be able to see the code and make sure you are grabbing the right one.

There should be a then the adress code followed by the last

EDITED to say - nevermind - I see what happened (followed you to the other thread)...yes you missed the first when you copied it.

Can you post the code here and remove a space so it doesn't display? Then I will be able to see the code and make sure you are grabbing the right one.

There should be a then the adress code followed by the last

EDITED to say - nevermind - I see what happened (followed you to the other thread)...yes you missed the first when you copied it.

Yep, we got it figured out. Thanks alot!

Archived