NCL One Day Sale

d man

To view this email as a web page, click here.

Special advance notice:NCL252_ODS_Trade_advanced_nclLogo.gifNCL252_ODS_Trade_advanced_ODS.gifNCL252_ODS_Trade_advanced_pricing.gifNCL252_ODS_Trade_advanced_image.jpgOn Thursday, March 26th, NCL is having a One Day Sale with great savings on select NCL sailings to Alaska, Hawai'i, Europe and Bermuda. Plus, these offers are combinable with Union and Military discounts.

And, for even better news - you can start selling these rates on Sunday, March 22nd in advance of the One Day Sale. Also on Sunday, Latitudes members will be notified of these great rates, so make sure that you contact your Latitudes clients. Keep checking your email for more details on dates, ships and itineraries available during NCL's One Day Sale. Space is limited, so don't

delay.

Enjoy

d man

I just checked for my october Majesty trip and the price was $300 more for three than I already have booked.

selected sailings almost always means not the one that I want....

I have never hit the Select Sailing either but keep in mind the special prices will not be loaded until Weds.

Phooey! The BAs on our August, 09 PoA sailing have come down with this promo but my TA says that NCL will not let me cancel and rebook this on a one day sale. Too bad. My TA is usually good at getting me price drops. I have already gotten more than one price drop on this cabin already.

:confused: I got the e-mail as well (from my sister - don't know where she got it though I'm a Latitudes member LOL) - I became quite enthusiastic as friends/family are waiting for a fare decrease to book... but nothing had changed on the website for my 6/5 Boston to Bermuda sailing - any cabin.

I called NCL to check if there will be a PROMO CODE: PG1Day drop on March 25/26 as this wording seemed odd/encouraging:

"Save from $450 to $2,000 per person on your cruise vacation.

Private Preview Sale - WEDNESDAY, March 25, 2009

Open to the Public - THURSDAY, March 26, 2009"

But the NCL person who gave me to her supervisor said that in her literature PG1Day was in effect as of March 21st...

Should I send out an e-mail suggesting friend/family hopefuls check on the 25th/26th or is it as it seems: just bunk... I'd hate to cry wolf and get folks excited only to be disappointed.

Thanks.

Clare

Quincy, Massachusetts

• Administrators
We are looking at the NCL Hawaii 7-day on July 4, price just dropped $300pp, is this due to the one-day sale? Seems that way. Thinking of waiting till the 25-26th, or should we wait longer to see if it drops more?

If we had that answer, we'd be using that crystal ball to win the lottery! :)

As folks have mentioned above, frequently the really "wow" sales are for new bookings only. I looked at the July 4 POA balcony price and it's $1499 per person now. That's good, not awesome (since it doesn't include air -- this spring some POA balcony prices were as low as that WITH air). It's a gamble. Sometimes future price drops (ESPECIALLY after final payment is due) are for "new bookings only" as the cruiseline tries to fill remaining cabins. If you are equally comfortable with going (if the price is right) and not going (if the price isn't right) you might want to keep waiting.

We have always booked sailing for an itinerary, ship, and date which suit our preferences, at a price we are comfortable with. After that we do search for reductions and request them as we can -- but if we don't get them, we are still taking the vacation we wanted at the price we selected.

If it were me and I had an itinerary (Hawaii), ship (Pride of America) and date (July 4) I wanted and had been watching -- and the price dropped $600+ per cabin -- I'd have friction blisters on my fingers from dialing my TA or the cruiseline. :)

We are looking at the NCL Hawaii 7-day on July 4, price just dropped $300pp, is this due to the one-day sale? Seems that way. Thinking of waiting till the 25-26th, or should we wait longer to see if it drops more?

I would just call NCL and ask. If you are happy with the price I'd book it.

There must be a problem with the UK site. There are no sailings to Bermuda in December.

Just visited the site again, and it says there are NO Bermuda sailings :(

We're just back from Ocean Village which is Freestyle (Southern Caribbean). It was lovely, but the ship didn't have enough to do sadly.

Thinking NCL is a better option for us - not this year, as we already have our two next vacations booked (funnily enough both land holidays but both with cruise ports; Gibraltar & Crete).

We're looking for 2010. Quite fancy NY - Bermuda. I've been to both, but the kids haven't. Or possibly on the Epic to the Caribbean in July/August.

Just can't see any trips on the website now.

Beverley

Has anyone been able to see the sale prices? I cannot manage to see anything but the prices they had before and I have to go through the simulation process to do so... :confused:

I don't think they actually show as sale prices. I don't know if you have a TA you could call or you can call NCL but they will tell you if a certain sailing is one of the "select sailings" that is included in the "One day sale". For probably 80% of us it's not the sailing we are interested in. It doesn't hurt to ask though, you may be one of the lucky ones.:D

I checked our the sale prices and they were substantially more than the price I booked at for the Dawn to Bermuda. S

And how did you do that? I can't see any sale prices anywhere... :confused:

NCL will probably send me an answer tomorrow but I'm just curious.

NCL "Spring Into Savings" TWO DAY Sale

Promotion valid: Monday 3/23/09- Wednesday 3/25/09

New Bookings Only

Not Combinable with any other discount or promotion

NCL-DWN_ship.jpg

This is your exclusive opportunity to save HUNDREDS

off current cruise line rates on Alaska, Europe, Hawaii, and Bermuda cruises PLUS get a valuable Shipboard Credit!!

BONUS:

Book one of the following NCL cruises during our

NCL "Spring into Savings" TWO DAY SALE

and receive the exclusive sale pricing below

PLUS receive up to

$ 300 Shipboard Credit per stateroom

based on category booked!

Inside: $ 100

Oceanview: $ 150

Balcony: $ 200

MiniSuite: $ 250

Suite: $ 300

IMPORTANT:

"Two Day" Sale rates & shipboard credit bonus are limited to

15 cabins per sailing ONLY.

Book early.

PS this is from a TA so the TA may be adding to the OBC

Yes, I understand it is for new bookings but someone mentioned they might be open to upgrades... I asked NCL anyway. But would be nice to know exactly which cruises/itineraries are in that promotion. As has been mentioned, the sailings I'm interested are never on sale. :rolleyes:

Archived