Transportation from Houston to Galveston

OK I really need help "fast" please.. Here goes... My daughter is getting married on Sunday on the VOS. We are flying into IAH on Friday night and staying there over night at the Hyatt Place. So... we are in need of transportation on Saturday from the hotel to another hotel on Galveston Island... Then... my son and a friend are coming to the wedding, and will be needing a ride back on Sunday to the hyatt place again... Can someone help me........ Please???:confused:

We used the Galveston Limo shuttle for Voyager three weeks ago.

They are very nice and hospitable. Our driver from IAH to Galveston was excellent.

However, their shuttle runs every two hours from IAH to Galveston, and, same for return.

Their shuttle left IAH at 10:30, our flight got in at 10:25. So we waited 2 hours for the next one. On the way to Galveston, we made a stop at Hobby for a pick up. This pick up was a local who needed a ride home. All fine and dandy, but it added more time to our trip to Galveston.

After our cruise, we waited at the pier, in the van for an hour, to get back to IAH (with a stop at Hobby on the way). It is the way they operate. You just can't be in a hurry with them. We arrived back at IAH just in time to make our flight. The driver did not seem to be familiar with IAH and took extra time to find the right stops.

If you have a lotta time to spare, they are OK.

If you have a question for them, call direct. Make absolutly 100% shore that they have your cell phone number. E-mails are ignored, as we found out.

If I were you all, I would rent a car and be on your own schedule.

Rick and Deirdra

Archived