New Cruise Show on TV - Tues, March 24th

Ms Belvedere

From an ad in the WSJ:

Peter Greenberg, Cruise Inc: Big Money on the High Seas

Premiers Tuesday , March 24 9PM EST

CNBC

This week you're invited on an all expense paid, all access tour to the $30 billion cruise industry. You'll see how a slumping economy, tough competition and aggressive pricing means rough sailing ahead. And how some players are struggling to stay afloat.

http://www.petergreenberg.com/2009/03/17/spend-a-week-in-the-caribbean-with-peter/

According to the link, it's based on a week long cruise on NCL. I think any of us who are interested in cruising would be interested in the show.

From an ad in the WSJ:

Peter Greenberg, Cruise Inc: Big Money on the High Seas

Premiers Tuesday , March 24 9PM EST

CNBC

This week you're invited on an all expense paid, all access tour to the $30 billion cruise industry. You'll see how a slumping economy, tough competition and aggressive pricing means rough sailing ahead. And how some players are struggling to stay afloat.

http://www.petergreenberg.com/2009/03/17/spend-a-week-in-the-caribbean-with-peter/

According to the link, it's based on a week long cruise on NCL. I think any of us who are interested in cruising would be interested in the show.

Thanks I am setting on DVR. Just 13 more days and off to Jamaica Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't get the channel :mad: - but I just saw a three min preview on you tube - see the link below

OOooh, thanks for the link! 8,000 gallons of ice cream served on ONE cruise? Sorry you don't get the channel, maybe you'll read enough feed back on the boards afterwards to feel like you saw the show. :)

Archived