Best back-to-back itinerary?

Fat Boy

What do you think is the best back-to-back itinerary? Why?

I haven't looked through all the itineraries of all the ships, but so far I'm favoring the 4/5/5 sailings on the Destiny out of Miami.

4 Days - Key West, Cozumel, Sea Day

5 Days - Sea Day, Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, Nassau

5 Days - Sea Day, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, Sea Day

I couldn't do all three, but I could see doing the 4 and 5 day together in lieu of a 7 day. I like the mix of sea days and ports, and that is starts far enough south that the sea days should still be warm enough for swimming and waterslides in winter (the sea days on our February sailing out of New Orleans were a little to chilly for the waterslide).

So what's your favorite? Why?

I have never done a back to back but I would suggest doing a cruise that doesn't do all the same ports the 2nd cruise. 1 or 2 is fine but exactly the same ports would be boring.

I would also suggest to get the same room. You don't want to be having to move your stuff to a different room. Instead you want be enjoying the empty ship! :D

I haven't looked through all the itineraries of all the ships, but so far I'm favoring the 4/5/5 sailings on the Destiny out of Miami.

I couldn't do all three, but I could see doing the 4 and 5 day together in lieu of a 7 day. I like the mix of sea days and ports, and that is starts far enough south that the sea days should still be warm enough for swimming and waterslides in winter (the sea days on our February sailing out of New Orleans were a little to chilly for the waterslide).

did the 4/5 day on Destiny in the fall. KW and Coz in the west with GT, HMC and Nassau in the east. Great itin. From someone who has been there done that.....DO IT.....You'll love it.....;)

We're doing a B2B on two different ships in October and our second cruise is on Destiny with Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau. Half Moon Cay is our favorite port of all time so regardless of which options you go with, I'd recommend going with Half Moon Cay for one of them.

Heres is one we are taking B2B on the Freedom:

8 Day - Ft. Lauderdale, at Sea, San Juan, St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, at Sea, Nassau Bahamas, Ft. Lauderdale.

6 Day - Ft. Lauderdale, Key West, at Sea, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios, at Sea, Ft. Lauderdale.

9 Ports and 4 sea days not bad and no repeats! :D

Archived