booking while on cruise or wait for CC cruise?

yobos4vr

Certainly, the best reason for booking on board is because you get your choice of dates, ship, ports, etc...

Booking with a group will typically get you a reduced rate, some OBC and maybe some kind of amenity in your cabin BUT you have to find a cruise, a ship and a time that's going your way.

I CAN tell you that group cruises are tremendous fun and enhance the cruise experience. Being on board with a hundred or so friends that you've gotten to know over a period of months is great! Everywhere you go on the ship there's someone you know, can say hi to, share some of the experiences of the day...

So, I guess it's really a question of what's most important to you!!!

:)

I guess it depends on our experience we have NEXT year, on our first cruise.I'm a SAHM,so I only have a limited window when I can cruise,as far as getting my kiddos situated with Grandma's.I dont want to go while the oldest is in school,{DH} works nights,and we dont have a daycare.I'm thinking I will LOVE cruising,and I hope the next one I book will be a CC one. Even if Its just me and a gril friend. We want to do a girls cruise in Oct of '10. So maybe I can find a CC cruise during that time,and have enough time to save up.

In addition to the OP, about how far in advance to yall book CC cruises.Even though Im a newbie here,I still think Id prefer a Carnival cruise.Its laid back,like us.Thats why we chose it! {partly,and the price didnt hurt}. SOOOO, I think Ill hold out on booking my next sea adventure to see whats going to come up for the dates that I can go.ANd yes,even WHERE it sails from and sails to.

Thats just my .2 cents. Maybe we'll be on the same one sometime next fall,lol.

Happy Cruising,

Sarah:)

Archived