One of Those Stupid Meaningless Q's

chirpy007

Except to me of course....will l have skimmed milk available in my cabin for my tea ?:D and can l use those liquid washing capsules just IN CASE l need to stick anything through the washing machine on Venura.

Many thanks........

The excitement is nearly unbearable now ;):D:D

Hi there,

We're on the Ventura in November on our very first cruise and the wife is Lactose intolerent. Do the have Soya or Rice milk on board? :confused:

Dave.

I am sure they do. They are very good at dealing with dietary requirements. Just make sure you tell P&O in advance and the restaurant will give your wife a special menu to choose from. A guy who couldn't eat cheese sat at our table on Ventura and he said they dealt with it very well. In the buffet etc I would just ask for soya milk and I'm sure they would either point you in the directtion or get it for you. Lactose intolerancy is so common that they'll be able to deal with it given some advance notice.

I hope that helps.

Eddie

Archived