Cruisin' April 25, 2009 =)

latinchik09

First time cruiser here :D....so excited and can't wait to have a real vacation, especially on a cruise ship...something I thought I would never get to experience! This cruise is in celebration of my boyfriend's 21st birthday and our 5 year anniversary ;) This is a well deserved vacation for the both of us lol as it should be for everyone. My roll call is looking a lil dry so I thought I would post my own thread and see who else is joining me on the Inspiration 4/25/09. Also looking for pple who are in their twenties on this cruise...would like to make some friends :).

*Happy Cruisin'*

Hey congratulations on your first cruise!! Just so you know...from what I have read, unless your bfriend turns 21 BEFORE the cruise, he won't be allowed to drink on board. Just FYI (not meaning to put a damper on your cruise...just don't want you to be disappointed if you get on the ship and this is the case!! :eek:)

WOOOOHOOOOO!!

How great for you!

The Inspiration was my first Carnival ship and I love her!!

She's absolutely lovely since her Evolutions of Fun upgrades!

Great crew, great Captain!! Let's hope you get George the Greek as your Maitre d'... the guy is fantastic!!!

Have no fear, you'll be able to make a TON of friends on board. DO NOT be afraid to jump right in and get involved in the games and whatnot... that's part of the cruise experience.

I take it you're going to Cozumel and Grand Cayman? You'll love both ports!!!

Have a wonderful time!!!

Mach

Yes im excited to visit Cozumel & Grand Cayman. Already have my excursion to Nachi Cocum in Cozumel and thinking of just shopping around and exploring in Cayman, prolly go to 7 Mile Beach!

My boyfriend does turn 21 b4 the cruise lollylew lol....his bday is actually the day b4, 4/24 hehe :p....we were looking @ cruises that was the same week of our anniversary and his bday but then i found out about the age so thats y we booked it for after. And im only 23 so we would have needed someone 25+ to come :eek:, i dont think so lolol.

1 month to go!!!

Congrats to you sassysandlin!!! Our anniv. falls on April 21st :D....are you on the 4/25 inspiration cruise as well??

I can't believe it's only 26 days away, i know it's gonna be here faster than i know and i am getting soooo excited!! I want to start packing already lol

My boyfriend does turn 21 b4 the cruise lollylew lol....his bday is actually the day b4, 4/24 hehe :p....we were looking @ cruises that was the same week of our anniversary and his bday but then i found out about the age so thats y we booked it for after. And im only 23 so we would have needed someone 25+ to come :eek:, i dont think so lolol.

1 month to go!!!

Well make sure to have a DOD for me (Virgin of course :D)!!!!!

Archived