St. Thomas & St. Croix suggestions

spottythecat

If this is your first time to these islands i suggest doing the ships excursions. That takes the stress out of being back on time so they wont leave without you.

when you book on your own, if you run late, its good bye Magic! They dont wait.:eek:

If your on a DCL excursion they will wait.

2 times at St. Thomas we got back late due to traffic and a breakdown. we were so glad it was a DCL exxcursion, they waited for us.

I know private excursions guarantee to have you back on time, and 99 % of the time they do and are great excursions but its that 1% that bothers me. I have bad luck that way I guess.

I have done 17 DCL crusies so far and I have seen people either left or as we pulled out they came running to the pier and the captain pulled backin to pick them up 5 times. Time can get away from you or the traffic which is terrible most afternoons.

Be sure and snorkel at Castaway Cay too. They have a ton of fish there, a sunken ship and a hidden Mickey or Minnie statue to find. There are at least 3 HUGE fish there. a sting ray, a baracuda and someother big ugly looking fish, besides all the colorful ones you see in the tropics.

Archived