Gay Review: Caribbean Princess

DannyBoy78

Hi There!! Vinny (and Josh) from New York here! We're friends with Tommy and Kelly and we're on this cruise too! I had to re-register my name due to an unfortunate typo... hopefully this one will stick!

51 Days!! This'll be our first Princess Cruise, and our first time in PR (also Antiqua & Bermuda)!! Anyway, looking forward to meeting everybody!!

Hi There!! Vinny (and Josh) from New York here! We're friends with Tommy and Kelly and we're on this cruise too! I had to re-register my name due to an unfortunate typo... hopefully this one will stick!

51 Days!! This'll be our first Princess Cruise, and our first time in PR (also Antiqua & Bermuda)!! Anyway, looking forward to meeting everybody!!

Welcome aboard V & J!! You'll have a blast in PR!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys -

Me and my boyfriend are looking to take a nice vacation this year, and although we've enjoyed short (4-5 day) cruises in the past, we have been looking for something a bit more exciting. In the past, they have been great times to just relax - soak up some sun and take a break from work - but we also are looking, especially this time around - to go out and meet some cool people.

Anyway - we've been looking at the trip from New York to Bermuda/San Juan on May 26 on the Caribbean Princess - and was wondering if anyone else was thinking about or has planned to go on this trip. Any other suggestions from recent cruisers about what to expect as far as other gays on board? Also, being as we are both in our mid-20's, we do fear that being Princess, it is typically an older crowd... in your experience - is this the case??

Thanks for the advice...

Steve

Archived