Carseat ???

AZCruiselvr

We are going on a cruise in June and my DS will be 16 months. I am stuck on what to do for a carseat...He will be in our laps on the plane but when we are in port 6 of them he will need a carseat... so I assume we will have to take our carseat and lug it on and off the ship and all around the port as we will most likely take taxi's etc.

What does everyone else do? I have tried to get my hands on a portable carseat but they are sold out and going for ridiculous amounts of money on Ebay. Your ideas are appreciated!

Thanks!

I too looked for those portable carseats on Ebay and they were just ridiculously overpriced...I searched my local craigslist and guess what? A lady not 3 miles from me was selling hers for $ 15.00.

We are cruising with our 17 month old in May - I planned on selling it when we got back as I don't think we will need it again...if I do sell it - I could email you?

I too looked for those portable carseats on Ebay and they were just ridiculously overpriced...I searched my local craigslist and guess what? A lady not 3 miles from me was selling hers for $ 15.00.

We are cruising with our 17 month old in May - I planned on selling it when we got back as I don't think we will need it again...if I do sell it - I could email you?

That would be awesome... We leave on June 7th out of San Juan... My e-mail address is alivenebay@cox.net

Heck I'd even sell it back to you when we get back...I'm desparate to find something as I will be 5.5 months preggo and don't want to lug a huge carseat around it port along with a 16 month old.

Thanks!

Archived