Liberty Cruisers - is it possible that July 20th has sold out?!?

I was just in the Carnival website - I was curious to see how the maiden voyage was selling - much to my surprise the July 20th sailing didn't come up. I can now only assume one of two things: either they are behind schedule and anyone (my wife and myself included) will be bumped or perhaps the maiden voyage has already sold out. Anyone have the straight scoop on the situation?

I have heard that carnival is getting huge interest in the libety and the mediterranean cruises so it is very likely that its sold out. I booked for the trans atlantic crossing back at the middle of september and its been sold out for a month now. some TA's book blocks of rooms though and if not sold by a ceratin date revert back to carnival. so there may be hope that some could open up.

Yes I agree - I am doing a Mexican Rivera cruise for my honeymoon in May 2005, so it wouldn't be feasible to do a European cruise that summer, so I am also HOPING that they return the summer of 2006. I would love to do a European cruise and the new Carinval ship looks amazing!

We booked on 'Liberty' for 9/18/05 about a month ago and could not get a balcony. We are on Spa deck with oceanview and glad to get it. We love the Mediterranean cruise area and the amazing ports and are very much looking forward to the cruise. I'm sure it is booking up fast.

Ruth

How awesome would it be for there to be 2 Carnival ships in Europe for the 2006 season ? One could do the Mediterranean, and the other could do Northern Europe. I would like to see an itinerary that includes Greece and Turkey, although, I am not sure how safe it would be going further East since Carnival attracts primarly Americans, and it would be a target. Not to scare anyone, but in this day and age, we have to be cautious.

Carnival has enough ships, that they would be able to spare 2 to sail in Europe from March - October each year.

Guest Crazeecat5

I agree, Littlegoo. My DH and I are cruising on the Liberty Aug.1st. We did the Splendour of the Seas this past summer. Would love to do a Northern or Greek Itinerary and still be true to Carnival. Hope they hear us.....

Sheryl

I have been told by Carnival Cruie Line that all European Cruises for next year have been sold out on the Liberty from July through their final sailing October 12, 2005.

I don't know who at Carnival told you that, but it is not true. I can see IS and OV and BL space on every sailing except the July 20 where space is very limited.

Archived