If you book 2 suites on one booking can you use 2 referral coupons?

margbem

Are the coupons per booking or per suite? My friend has taken the plunge (thanks to all who gave advice on my earlier thread) and booked 2 suites, one for herself and one for her sons. If she can get referral coupons is she entitled to 2 - one for each suite, or just one because both suites are on one booking? Thanks for any advice on this one, too!:)

Are the coupons per booking or per suite? My friend has taken the plunge (thanks to all who gave advice on my earlier thread) and booked 2 suites, one for herself and one for her sons. If she can get referral coupons is she entitled to 2 - one for each suite, or just one because both suites are on one booking? Thanks for any advice on this one, too!:)

I believe it to be as follows but please check with Seabourn or your travel agent:

Both suites will receive the coupon and the person who introduces them will also receive 2 times the benefit but can only use 1 coupon per cruise. This person will receive 1 benefit to use on their next cruise and a voucher for a subsequent cruise they take. :D

I can help you with the introduction vouchers and check it for you.

If you like please contact me by e mail on htb.uk@btinternet.com

I also live in England :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived