These boards have caused me to cancell my cruise

Lesinindy

Great post. How about not being able to find a seat in the buffet area during peak time and being forced to eat outside.

Or the smokers 4 balconeys down ruined our vacation.

There was a stain on the carpet.

Sewer smell.

On a side note, on our last cruise DW was quite buzzed (really drunk) got mad when she called the pursers desk and they could not tell her what stars she was looking at. I will never let her live that one down. Have a great day.

You may have missed poor spelling and grammar. These are very near the top of why people cancel cruises. That and long CC signatures.

And I'm glad to think I didn't start any of the topics on your list! :)

On a side note, on our last cruise DW was quite buzzed (really drunk) got mad when she called the pursers desk and they could not tell her what stars she was looking at. I will never let her live that one down. Have a great day.

That is TOO funny - I hope you asked for a refund or some OBC becasue they really should have known - lol.

This is a great post! It amazes me how many people find something to complain about when, like it was said before, all you do is eat, drink, sleep and have fun on a cruise!

On another note, I am a proud member of the Mustard of the Seas crew which has a thread on the Floataway Lounge board under the title "10 Reasons Not to sail RCI". The thread is easy to find since it is usually near the top of the threads and has well over 70,000 posts on it. Come on over and check us out for more of the same type fun!

Great job Les!

Whaaattt!! No more #39!?:eek:

That's it, I'm going to cancel. . .

Wait, what am I talking about, I'll be in Alaska this year, who would be crazy enough for 39. . .

Thanks Les, good list.

Sincerely, #53:cool:

Whaaattt!! No more #39!?:eek:

That's it, I'm going to cancel. . .

Wait, what am I talking about, I'll be in Alaska this year, who would be crazy enough for 39. . .

Thanks Les, good list.

Sincerely, #53:cool:

Is #39 about, "Looking for Cuba" or about steaks?

#39 could provide some good 'pointers' on an Alaska cruise.

Dan

This is a great post! It amazes me how many people find something to complain about when, like it was said before, all you do is eat, drink, sleep and have fun on a cruise!

On another note, I am a proud member of the Mustard of the Seas crew which has a thread on the Floataway Lounge board under the title "10 Reasons Not to sail RCI". The thread is easy to find since it is usually near the top of the threads and has well over 70,000 posts on it. Come on over and check us out for more of the same type fun!

Great job Les!

MM,Les would fit right in on the MOS huh?

I loved the list. I agree with the, ignore all the negative comments. Cruises are fun. When things go wrong count it as memory that will stay in your mind forever and help you remember all he fun things that happened.

MM,Les would fit right in on the MOS huh?

I loved the list. I agree with the, ignore all the negative comments. Cruises are fun. When things go wrong count it as memory that will stay in your mind forever and help you remember all he fun things that happened.[/quote]

I love it!...The power of positive drinking!!

What does "waitlisted" mean??? I just realized it says that on my CCL page for my dinner time that I though was guaranteed!

Well to be serious for a second.. and only a second.. It is that we low life's do not have the 10+ cruises and/or a cart 11 or 12 cabin to guarantee our dining choice.. Only those get it at the time of booking.. In all fairness, they do try to honor your dining request..

I'm getting Old, what do you expect from a half brain dead Nam Vet. :D

Hey Les, Come on over to the Valor 11/08/2009 thread in the CCL roll call section of CC.. We are having a veterans week cruise that is unofficially being put together.. (There is an official CC Veterans week cruise on another thread) We would love to have you with us.. We have a great many surprise guests sailing with us.. Contact Beverly from that thread..

I am also one of the "10 Reasons" family.. Stop on over in the float away lounge to check us out.. What started like this thread did over three years ago has morphed into a family.. I will advise the following..

1) read more than the first page.. Read at least 5+ (Depending on your page settings) pages at the beginning, then at random throughout the thread, then the last 10 or so pages.

2) Do NOT eat or drink whilst reading.. Many a computer have been damaged because of this

3) Come and meet a great crew and enjoy yourself.. We are family...

Great thread, keep it up

The most obnoxious complaint I've read about lately is the change in the S&S cards that apparantly have debuted on the Valor. I simply cannot believe the uproar over this. Does it really matter what they look like? I'm just thrilled I'm able to take my family on a wonderful vacation. We are truly lucky to be all together, all healthy, all happy.

Well to be serious for a second.. and only a second.. It is that we low life's do not have the 10+ cruises and/or a cart 11 or 12 cabin to guarantee our dining choice.. Only those get it at the time of booking.. In all fairness, they do try to honor your dining request..

Hey Les, Come on over to the Valor 11/08/2009 thread in the CCL roll call section of CC.. We are having a veterans week cruise that is unofficially being put together.. (There is an official CC Veterans week cruise on another thread) We would love to have you with us.. We have a great many surprise guests sailing with us.. Contact Beverly from that thread..

I am also one of the "10 Reasons" family.. Stop on over in the float away lounge to check us out.. What started like this thread did over three years ago has morphed into a family.. I will advise the following..

1) read more than the first page.. Read at least 5+ (Depending on your page settings) pages at the beginning, then at random throughout the thread, then the last 10 or so pages.

2) Do NOT eat or drink whilst reading.. Many a computer have been damaged because of this

3) Come and meet a great crew and enjoy yourself.. We are family...

Great thread, keep it up

I will go over and check it out. So you picked up on my status, somehow the type of posting I make seems to fit the profile;) Most folks don't know my background except for the Vet Center. )

I will go over and check it out. So you picked up on my status, somehow the type of posting I make seems to fit the profile;) Most folks don't know my background except for the Vet Center. )

Well gee, in your post you mentioned of being a Nam Vet.. (Thank you for your service by the way) Come on over and introduce yourself.. Beverly and/or Don (Namvet) would be the ones to chit-chat with concerning our cruise.

I agree. Some people are just "complainers". Malcontents as my Dad called them. Living their life must be a chore. Nothing pleases them. I couldn't go through life and not like ANYTHING! Geez...as someone posted earlier...Stop complaining and cruise. No thinkin', just drinkin'!

clapping.gif Thank you for my laugh of the day . . . and for the record, #9, I always travel with my own bottle!!! :D

We always carry a bottle too, but I still want to meet the couple who use it on their balcony club fun. Puts a whole new meaning in "heating" up your romantic evening!! :eek:

We always carry a bottle too, but I still want to meet the couple who use it on their balcony club fun. Puts a whole new meaning in "heating" up your romantic evening!! :eek:

That was very crafty.....kitty:rolleyes:

Archived