Whoo Hooo...booked another cruise!

ellenmb

I am so excited!! Hub said "book that cheap cruise in September"...and I did...now when I come back from my cruise in May, I don't have to be so blue....Whooo Hooo!! (I can't wait to see the Imagination makeover!) We may actually book the one before or after it still to do the back to back...one step at a time!!

I am so excited!! Hub said "book that cheap cruise in September"...and I did...now when I come back from my cruise in May, I don't have to be so blue....Whooo Hooo!! (I can't wait to see the Imagination makeover!) We may actually book the one before or after it still to do the back to back...one step at a time!!

ELLEN...Congrats! I was on the Valor with you last year! My name was ASA0413 (Amy) ,but I had forgotten it and now I am floridacruzin.

Hope you have a great time!!! We are on the Valor again in May

ELLEN...Congrats! I was on the Valor with you last year! My name was ASA0413 (Amy) ,but I had forgotten it and now I am floridacruzin.

Hope you have a great time!!! We are on the Valor again in May

Hi Amy...I remember talking to you on here...did we meet??? I missed so many people there...Did you have a son? I loved the Valor...I will definitely be sailing her again! Don't blame you for booking it...you are lucky..in Florida?? Would love to live closer to the warmer ports! Thanks for the congrats and congrats to you too!:)

Congratulations! You'll have a wonderful time on the Imagination! The makeover is awesome. I have pictures in my review. The link's in my signature.

Thank you Mom...Your review is famous!! I have read and I believe re read at one point:)...Thank you again (I just cruised your pics again...the girls are wonderful)

Hi Amy...I remember talking to you on here...did we meet??? I missed so many people there...Did you have a son? I loved the Valor...I will definitely be sailing her again! Don't blame you for booking it...you are lucky..in Florida?? Would love to live closer to the warmer ports! Thanks for the congrats and congrats to you too!:)

We did not meet...I have a 6yo son...We are in FL, somakes it easy to book last minute...Have a great time

Archived