Bing Bong Announcment sound (Simon looks great on TV)

LBS1

Last year we brought our son into Boston a few weeks prior to his very first cruise so he could see the boat up close (we didnt' get on obviously) but just sitting outside at the table we could here the bing bang bong and my stomach got all knotty and butterflies, total giddiness like a school girl with a crush I was so excited!

Best I could get with an old VCR, laptop and Audacity software...

www.triplelake.net/nclsound.htm

I'll leave it up for a few days.

Darry

LOL, hey, it's better than my version. I recorded it using my phone but I haven't had a chance to upload it to my computer to clean it up and edit it. I think it sounds pretty good!

Oh, how I would love having an alarm clock that went off each morning with, "Bing Bong...this is Simon your cruise director!" Every time we heard that sound on NCL, my DH and I would laugh, laugh, laugh!:) I think it was a combination of the Bing Bong sound, Simon's adorable accent, and just being giddy from being on a cruise ship!!

Right click on the file and send it to your phone as an email.

As long as your phone has a media player, you should be able to open the file, save it to your phone, and assign it as the desired messaging tone.

had him as cd on the crown. loved his voice on pa system. plus was a great cd

We had him on the Pearl both in June 2007 and September/October 2008. We second your remarks about hearing his voice and his capabilities as a CD.

Archived