My 500th Post!

Well, this is it! My 500th Post! I can't believe how much time I've spent on Cruise Critic after I joined! I've been on here almost every day, typing an average of 4 posts per day! What would I do without Cruise Critic? Just thought I would tell everyone about my 500th post!

Well, this is it! My 500th Post! I can't believe how much time I've spent on Cruise Critic after I joined! I've been on here almost every day, typing an average of 4 posts per day! What would I do without Cruise Critic? Just thought I would tell everyone about my 500th post!

What would you do without Cruise Critic?

How about school work? :D

Just kidding you. Congratulations. ;)

At least Cruise Critic keeps you busy and out of trouble. ;)

Wow!!

I hope that we see more of the young cruisers.......and having assumed that you have cruised...............have you cruised as of yet??

We would love to hear of your experiences...........and know what ships you have cruised on.........and where you are planning next.

I know that Chris and you communicate....and we know of Chris's cruises....and would love to knows of yours.

Rick

Awesome!

I've been here almost 8 years and haven't hit 300 yet. lol

I started here way back when this board was on AOL, I believe I was 20-21 years old, now I'm almost 29. My God have the years flown!

It appears I will be a "cool cruiser" for quite some time :)

What would you do without Cruise Critic?

How about school work? :D

Just kidding you. Congratulations. ;)

At least Cruise Critic keeps you busy and out of trouble. ;)

its informative but at the same time an addicting habit:D

Awesome!

I've been here almost 8 years and haven't hit 300 yet. lol

I started here way back when this board was on AOL, I believe I was 20-21 years old, now I'm almost 29. My God have the years flown!

It appears I will be a "cool cruiser" for quite some time :)

This website is soooo addicting! All you need to do on this website is post all the time! :D

Congratulations!!!

All that without even stepping foot on a cruise ship - anything planned :confused:

###

Wow!!

I hope that we see more of the young cruisers.......and having assumed that you have cruised...............have you cruised as of yet??

We would love to hear of your experiences...........and know what ships you have cruised on.........and where you are planning next.

I know that Chris and you communicate....and we know of Chris's cruises....and would love to knows of yours.

Rick

Sadly, I have not been on any cruises yet. :( But, I'm soooo excited! my first cruise ever MIGHT be this Christmas! :D :D :D Please let it be VOTS!!! I hope my mom gets that pay increase! :D She should know within a month!!!

Coming from another teen i find it so hard to keep up a post count so to say. Good thing for my cell phone! :D

You're making me sad! You keep taking about your famous internet phone! My phone only lets me make calls. :eek: It dosn't have internet! It's almost as old as a Dinosaur! :eek: As for your post count... How come it's so low??? You seem to post about as often as me!

You're making me sad! You keep taking about your famous internet phone! My phone only lets me make calls. :eek: It dosn't have internet! It's almost as old as a Dinosaur! :eek: As for your post count... How come it's so low??? You seem to post about as often as me!

Its not low! Its HIGH average!

Its not low! Its HIGH average!

Yours is a high average?!?! Does that make my average Super Extra-High? :eek: :p I'm still wondering why yours is so much lower than mine! We post almost about the same! Surely a few cruises is not the reason your post count is so low!

Yours is a high average?!?! Does that make my average Super Extra-High? :eek: :p I'm still wondering why yours is so much lower than mine! We post almost about the same! Surely a few cruises is not the reason your post count is so low!

Its the time you join! dont take this the wrong way or anything but i and im sure others are wondering how you have over 500 posts without ever being on a cruise!

My name is Amanda... and I am also addicted to cruise critic...... :D

Me too! LOL!

Its the time you join! dont take this the wrong way or anything but i and im sure others are wondering how you have over 500 posts without ever being on a cruise!

I get enough info from online! I'm just hoping my mom will get a pay increase, so I can go on my first cruise this December!

Congrats! :)

I've been here more time than you(since May 2008) and have just a few more posts!

And I'm also addicted to both cruisin and CC :rolleyes::p

Sadly, I have not been on any cruises yet. :( But, I'm soooo excited! my first cruise ever MIGHT be this Christmas! :D :D :D Please let it be VOTS!!! I hope my mom gets that pay increase! :D She should know within a month!!!

Sending positive vibes for your mom and her increase!!

###

Sending positive vibes for your mom and her increase!!

###

Thanks for the positive comment! I've been on Myfoxdfw.com all afternoon reporting all I could on the Severe weather & Tornadoes by Sherman, Texas! It's my other hobby to track severe storms!!

!

• 4 months later...

This is really it!!! :D This is my 1,000th post here on Cruise Critic! :D And I've been here since November 21, 2008! :D My average post count is still about 4 per day! :D And Cruise Critic is the most addicting website I know! :D Just needed to share my excitement because today is an exciting day! :D

This is really it!!! This is my 1,000th post here on Cruise Critic! :D And I've been here since November 21, 2008! :D My average post count is still about 4 per day! :D And Cruise Critic is the most addicting website I know! :D Just needed to share my excitement because today is an exciting day! :D

4 posts per day on average, eh? Hmmm go figure :D

Archived