Anyone Know who I can contact??

kiraryker

I purchased the CD of our family picture from the Triumph last week and was told the Copy Right Release was on the CD - it is not - who can I contact to get the Copy Right Release??

Thanks a bunch

Click the picture. If it won't load full size, send me a friend invitation via webshots so you can download full size.

2754341410065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

Click the picture. If it won't load full size, send me a friend invitation via webshots so you can download full size.

2754341410065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

I tried to print it off but it was too small and I didn't know how to add you to web shots as I am not a member. UGH - if you could email it I sent you a message.

You guys are very helpful if my computer skills would just work!!

I purchased the CD of our family picture from the Triumph last week and was told the Copy Right Release was on the CD - it is not - who can I contact to get the Copy Right Release??

Thanks a bunch

Contact Carnival Guest Relations 800-929-6400 and they will provide you with a release.

Thanks a bunch

Is the cd of all the pictures of the ones taken throughout the cruise? I did not know they had this. How much was the cd as I would be very interested in that for my next cruise.

Is the cd of all the pictures of the ones taken throughout the cruise? I did not know they had this. How much was the cd as I would be very interested in that for my next cruise.

No it was a CD of 1 family picture that was taken on formal night - we purchased the canvas picture of it and also the cd with what we were told had the Copy Right Release on it but it doesn't

The CD was $9.99 and it is a cd of 1 of the formal pictures taken on the cruise of the family (when you all sit in one of the cheesey backgrounds) I purchased it to get the copy right and to be able to make copies for our holiday card.

Just 1 picture is on the cd with the copy right for that picture (except my cd was missing the copy right) but I did call Carnival and they emailed me the copy right so THANKS everyone for your help

Archived