2 for 1 Sale Today

Whippets

After asking the question and doing much research I ended up booking this cruise through World Points. Financially speaking it was a much better deal for us. Paying brochure price wasn't a "deal" and in fact cost more for the cruise we were looking at. Very limited to the cruises that it applied to.

I haven't seen anything posted on any of the travel sites about BOGO airfare. Maybe someone had a companion ticket that they were able to utilize.

I believe the original sale that was posted on Sunday night only went out to Latitudes or whomever the cruiseline had their direct email address. I received it at home and my husband received it at work. Sorry some of you didn't receive it.

Aft Lover. We are cruising in Hawaii on June 13th. We were booked in a BA and the BA price was the same $2219 we were booked for but the BB was $1279 and the BC was $1249. BD thru BG were still over 2000. Final payment is due next Monday so we switched to a BC, exactly 2 floors down with the same larger deck and after it was all done, we saved $1915 for the 2 of us. For those who have never called your PCC before to change prices or rooms, it is really easy. I have called twice now and both times the PCC was fantastic and very helpful.

Rob

Today I booked a BA on June 20th sailing in Hawaii. The BA ($1299) was cheaper than BB ($2199). We booked two cabins Aft on Deck 10. I have been looking for a sale on this and this appears to have saved us close to $2K. Since there are four of us, we have two rooms for total savings of $4k.

Hey AftLover are we going to be happy with our location? We are new cruisers celebrating a graduation and wedding anniversary.

You get to watch Kileau Volcano flowing into the sea. The ship will do circles so all can see & you get to relax & watch & see how you are turning. The long walk back there makes all the noisy folks not do it.

Enjoy! We sold our timeshare after Delta cancelled our flight as we were boarding stating we are uing Delta Skymiles. After I called AMEX NYC we were upgraded to FC to complete our trip. At the bar for the free drinks for 2 hours daily, we met a couple who could not believe that they want $57K for a unit. So we took them up to ours on 12 oceanfront suite & sold it for $40K to them as they wrote the check innediately. WE EVEN OLD THEM THEY COULD MOVE IT THAT NIGHT & they did & we went to Hilton on the Big Island for 4 nights with HiltonhHonor points. We bought the unit 10 years prior for $17K.

So we will use DL for domestic air to cruises since CO will back us up here in CLE if they play games with us again. Now if we can find a cheap cruise. Email states 2 for 1 but the fare is double what is stated so it is for 2.

We were toying with the $899 guarantee if it was $450 PP with the 2 for 1 sale. But it is 2 for 2 with over $2000 for a guarantee, so we said NO. I will drive to SC & sale Majesty before she is gone to Louis. Stay at Embassy Suites before we cruise & then another 2 or 3 days when we return so they take care of our CUV.

Today I booked a BA on June 20th sailing in Hawaii. The BA ($1299) was cheaper than BB ($2199). We booked two cabins Aft on Deck 10. I have been looking for a sale on this and this appears to have saved us close to $2K. Since there are four of us, we have two rooms for total savings of $4k.

Hey AftLover are we going to be happy with our location? We are new cruisers celebrating a graduation and wedding anniversary.

After asking the question and doing much research I ended up booking this cruise through World Points. Financially speaking it was a much better deal for us. Paying brochure price wasn't a "deal" and in fact cost more for the cruise we were looking at. Very limited to the cruises that it applied to.

I haven't seen anything posted on any of the travel sites about BOGO airfare. Maybe someone had a companion ticket that they were able to utilize.

I believe the original sale that was posted on Sunday night only went out to Latitudes or whomever the cruiseline had their direct email address. I received it at home and my husband received it at work. Sorry some of you didn't receive it.

I also have a bunch of world points to unload, how did you fare in booking? what type of cabin, was the point deal close to the cash payout, or more?

Archived