Crown princess b 748

HONEYMOONERS09

We just got back from the March 15th sailing of the Crown Princess. We were on the Baja deck, room B 748 (aft facing corner room). What a magnificent room!! The balcony was approximately 10'X10'. There were 6 chairs on the balcony and a table; two of the chairs reclined. We seriously could have thrown a small party on our balcony! We spent a lot of time on the balcony, in the mornings, afternoons, and late at night. We kept our balcony door open at night to hear the sound of the wake, which lulled us to sleep. This was our first cruise and we got completely spoiled having this room; don't know if anything else would compare!

That sounds like my kind of cabin!!!! We have had corner afts on Radiance, Voyager and Freedom class ships. It is our most favorite. Yours sounded great and i'm going to put that note in my cruise file.

Thanks!::)

Incidently...... we have pretty much decided on Princess being out next cruise without the family. We have pretty much been RCCL folks but I hear too much good stuff about Princess not to try them out

A great spot on the Ruby is the Riveria Deck aft balconies. On the Crown, those rooms are ocean view but when the Ruby was designed, they made them into balconies. Plus, you are steps away from the door that leads to the Terrace Pool (adults only), the Outrigger Bar and Horizon Court Buffet. Heck...that all makes me one happy cruiser!!:D

• 2 years later...

Archived