Rebellious Fish

Skyhawk61

Oh Geeze.. I am so sick of hearing "Twilight this and Twilight that!" Thanks Monte.. LOL

Aw, C'mon! I just got the 3-DVD set in the mail today and was going to invite everyone over for a viewing!

(Actually it's for 12 y/o DD who's already seen it 15,000,000,000 times!)

SH

Aw, C'mon! I just got the 3-DVD set in the mail today and was going to invite everyone over for a viewing!

(Actually it's for 12 y/o DD who's already seen it 15,000,000,000 times!)

SH

I'll come.. but I'm only staying for two!

Hope your 12 year old doesn't mind sharing the arm rest. :D

I'll come.. but I'm only staying for two!

Hope your 12 year old doesn't mind sharing the arm rest. :D

No problem as long as you don't mind her quoting every line in the movie as they're being delivered! (Don't you just hate that!?!?!?!??!)

SH

No problem as long as you don't mind her quoting every line in the movie as they're being delivered! (Don't you just hate that!?!?!?!??!)

SH

Yes.. I do.. but my 47 year old sister does it too (not for Twilight. I'd have her committed.)

what are you all talking about? i feel like a

Confused Catfish

Oh, Zoney.. Don't be such a dopey dolphin fish (non-mammal;)).. We're talking about people quoting lines in movies, during the movie.

Oh, Zoney.. Don't be such a dopey dolphin fish (non-mammal;)).. We're talking about people quoting lines in movies, during the movie.

like if you are watching say family guy...and peter quotes a line from star wars?

• 1 year later...

I love my little fishbowl glass. Bought it on the Spirit last year and yes it was filled with Rebellious Fish (the drink)! and yes it was very good..that is all I remember.

SO I am holding it in my hand and it says "Everyone should believe in something...I believe in another one of these!" Inside is my sea glass from Bermuda and sitting on top of it/in it - is the cute little washcloth bird that my cabin steward made and left for me. It makes me smile just to look at it! There are also fishies swimming on the glass.

I seem to recall that there are like 5 or 6 different sayings on these fishbowl glasses...I think I'm a gonna buy me another this year!

My favorite drink has always been the Dirty Banana...but I can't drink more than 1 - it is very heavy and filling.

I love my little fishbowl glass. Bought it on the Spirit last year and yes it was filled with Rebellious Fish (the drink)! and yes it was very good..that is all I remember.

SO I am holding it in my hand and it says "Everyone should believe in something...I believe in another one of these!" Inside is my sea glass from Bermuda and sitting on top of it/in it - is the cute little washcloth bird that my cabin steward made and left for me. It makes me smile just to look at it! There are also fishies swimming on the glass.

I seem to recall that there are like 5 or 6 different sayings on these fishbowl glasses...I think I'm a gonna buy me another this year!

My favorite drink has always been the Dirty Banana...but I can't drink more than 1 - it is very heavy and filling.

Wow! This thread is a blast from the past! Mine has my Bermuda pink sand in it and I have put a tea light candle in it and light it every so often.

Mine says " can you swim a straight line?":)

lol I think that I heard that they put those candy gummy fish in some of these fishbowl drinks...but there was not one in mine. I will try for one next time!

This is all I could find after a lengthy search:

It has orange vodka, Passoa, Cointreau, orange juice and a splash of sparkling wine over the top.

That sounds about right. All I know is I now have a setting for 8 of those little fish bowls... Had to do some creative packing to get all 8 of them home but they WERE yummy!!!!!

This is all I could find after a lengthy search:

It has orange vodka, Passoa, Cointreau, orange juice and a splash of sparkling wine over the top.

The above is the correct recipie but don't forget to add the blueberries and raspberries that were floating on the top - delicious:p

Archived