Extended Balcony Photos?

rickcop44

My wife and I are taking my MIL on a cruise onboard Pride on January 30, 2005. We've booked extended balcony cabins but I can't seem to adequately explain to my MIL the difference between regular balcony and extended balcony. Does anyone have photos of their extended balcony that they'd like to share? Thanks!

Rick,I have a picture of the very large extended balcony room 8232 on the Legend. If you would like me to email it to you,please post your email address here and I'll get it right out. As far as I'm concerned,this is the best room on the ship Cat 8I with a huge balcony. We went in May and have booked this room again for this coming May.

Laura

Dont worry, I dont think there are pictures of these cabins. I have been on both type of cabins on the Legend[sister ship of the Pride]. The extended balcony cabin is the same kind of cabin inside only the balcony is twice the size of the others. The other balconys are a good size but the extended balcony sticks out more but you really dont because these cabin are more to the inside part. If you look at the deck plans. If you want to sunbathe in the extended balcony you might not get much sun because deck 9 lido deck sticks out over and blocks it. But both cabin types are great. Same as the rest but just twice the sizes in length not width.

We stayed in an extended balcony on the triumph in 2003. It was awesome! Not only is the balcony twice as large in length but the room is bigger too, and it is layed out much better. The windows are at the head of the bed, We had cruising partners that had the same room beside us and we opened the balcony between. WE then had a quadruple balcony!

It was fantastic. We even invited our dinner table partners to the balcony for a drink!

I have a picture but it is too large to post here. Email me if you want it and I will send it to you.

For mr. jimmy, the balcony cabin has 60 sq. ft. of space versus 40 sq. ft. on other balcony cabins. We do have adjoining cabins and I get the impression you can open or remove the partition between the two balconies, is that correct, everyone?

Also, if you have photos you can send, my e-mail address is mandanbraves@aol.com.

Thanks again.

Archived