Can men wear sandals with linen pants??!!

olliebum

Dai

you don't wear sandles with no socks do you in the evening?

Fair enough covered leather sandles with socks if you can't wear shoes thats fair enough, but not bare hairy feet in the evening at dinner in a lovely restaurant no.no.no:eek:

Dai

Fair enough covered leather sandles with socks if you can't wear shoes thats fair enough, but not bare hairy feet in the evening at dinner in a lovely restaurant no.no.no

Cheek..................Hairy feet indeed................ My socks match the rest of my ensemble.:D:D

:)Happy Cruising:)

:cool:

Dai

although it is difficult getting denim socks:rolleyes:

Dai

Fair enough covered leather sandles with socks if you can't wear shoes thats fair enough, but not bare hairy feet in the evening at dinner in a lovely restaurant no.no.no:eek:

Do you not like hairy feet. I thought some girls find them desireable lol

I do apologise. I wouldn't want to distract people from your mature, sensitive and illuminating commentaries.

I think we have just had our formal warning lol. Back to to original thread >> I think if you want to wear sandals you should as it is your holiday payed by you with your money. Have a great cruise in the footwear of your choice !

Don't encourage Somewheresoon, he/she thinks there is an audience for this sort of childish humour.

Thats cos there is.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

Dai

Why are some people so against men wearing sandals, yet a woman can wear sandals or other open toe shoes without a problem? A women's foot can be just as yucky as a man's!

It cos a certain person does not approve.:eek:

She says its a no-no. Whatever that is.:(

She sounds important:eek:

:)Happy Cruising:)

Dai

Don't encourage Somewheresoon, he/she thinks there is an audience for this sort of childish humour.

I have to disagree with you, there absolutely is an audience. I have read some of Somewheresoon's posts on other forums and I was nearly crying with laughter at some of them, especially the one about "Will an American feel welcome on the QE2". His description of the British people was soooo funny.

Take a look, you might even break out in to a smile.

:D

Hello Libralass hope your well I haven't been on for a while

I agree why oh why do people find it so hard to make a little effort in the evenings when dressing for dinner

Linen trouser and Fashion sandals ( Which of course are the only type i wear ) are most deff day wear the sort of outfit I would wear for a shore trip or a wonder round a port of call before heading back on board to slip the shorts on to sit by the pool

Most deff not for evening wear dig out a pair of decent looking casual trousers ( NOT JEANS and a nice casual leather pair of shoes TOD's and Hogan have a lovely selection and just enjoy the getting dressed up and looking your best

Why are some people so against men wearing sandals, yet a woman can wear sandals or other open toe shoes without a problem? A women's foot can be just as yucky as a man's! :confused:

:eek:Well mine are lovely -

:)

Sandles are ok in the day, I still think bare feet in sandles in the dining room in the evening is a definate NO NO!

If they are covered sandles with socks thats fine with chinos...like I expect Dais are ....

[/b]

:eek:Well mine are lovely -

:)

Sandles are ok in the day, I still think bare feet in sandles in the dining room in the evening is a definate NO NO!

If they are covered sandles with socks thats fine with chinos...like I expect Dais are ....

why do socks make all the difference, women dont have to wear them !

Archived