C&A Perks

MamaMicki

Hello All!! I have a quick question. My parents cruised with RCCL in 1994 and we are getting ready to go on one in Dec. What kind of perks can they expect if they have sailed with them before. I have read about coupon books and priority booking, but I wasn't sure if they would get this with only 1 prior sailing.Our travel agent said they would get nothing and that they probably don't have their number in the system anymore. Thanks for the input.Take Care!

you have to specifically sign up to be a C and A member..it is not automatic.

Assuming your folks did not do that, the extra goodies won't be forthcoming.

However, some phone calls might get you credit for that first cruise, and get the process rolling. Worth a try!

MitchC

I was able to sign up for C&A with only 1 cruise on Admiral Cruise Line - it was back in 1990 and RCCL had recently purchased Admiral before our cruise. I emailed C&A (actually had my boarding ID/seapass from back then!) with the info and they signed me up and emailed me the number, as well as sent the membership kit in the mail.

I would just call or email. They should be able to find the records.

From the RCCL website, here are the gold level bennies:

• Gold Ultimate Value Booklet*
  • Complimentary Wine Tasting**
  • Welcome Back Party**
  • Commemorative gift

* is that it's a coupon book, usually 10% off various items (like a spa treatment), sometimes a 2 for one drink coupon.

** is for cruises of 7 nights or longer.

The commemorative gift can be a fanny pack, toiletries kit, CD holder, etc. with the RCCL logo.

Call and register your parents with as much information as they/you can remember. I did this for my father in law with very limited info. Once you get the C&A number, make sure to call the TA and have her note it on their reservation. If they don't receive the perks while on board, they should stop by the Loyalty Ambassador's desk while on the ship and he/she will take care of them!

:)

one big advantage over Carnival. I went on numerous CCL's in just three or four years. They were pretty good on upgrades, but other than a repeater's

party...nothing. The C and A is cool, and you get some nice goodies as soon as you sign up and hit your second cruise..

Mitch

Archived