Any "all you can drink" beaches in Nassau?

Lil Saints Fan

I came across Cabbage Beach that offers "all you can drink" for $10-$20, but the nearest restroom is a 10-15 minute walk (to Atlantis). Are there any other beaches that offer this special that have close amenities? Any information would be appreciated!

I came across Cabbage Beach that offers "all you can drink" for $10-$20, but the nearest restroom is a 10-15 minute walk (to Atlantis). Are there any other beaches that offer this special that have close amenities? Any information would be appreciated!

Don't know of any other free beaches that offer this type of thing. (You realize, that this offer is just some locals who bring a cooler to the beach and refill your cup with rum drinks. - it's not beer or any other drinks.. just rum punch or goombay smash.. kinda thing.

If you want a true all - inclusive.. with food and amenities, Breezes has a $55 day pass for adults only.. and RIU has a $80 or 90 day pass.

there may be no place to pee on a mardi gras day, but when in the water, that problem can be solved with discretion. that is advice i was given when boating and found myself in that very predicament.

i am not sure if what tom hanks said is accurate in "cast away" - he contended that coconut is a natural laxative. if that is true, you may want to enjoy the other flavors.

best of luck finding out more information on the location of public restrooms! your question made me smile and i wanted to chime in!

Don't know of any other free beaches that offer this type of thing. (You realize, that this offer is just some locals who bring a cooler to the beach and refill your cup with rum drinks. - it's not beer or any other drinks.. just rum punch or goombay smash.. kinda thing.

If you want a true all - inclusive.. with food and amenities, Breezes has a $55 day pass for adults only.. and RIU has a $80 or 90 day pass.

Thanks, subagirl! I did not realize the alcohol is pre-mixed in a cooler. Yeah, we might think twice about that! Thanks for the info about breezes, not a bad price for an all inclusive.

there may be no place to pee on a mardi gras day, but when in the water, that problem can be solved with discretion. that is advice i was given when boating and found myself in that very predicament.

i am not sure if what tom hanks said is accurate in "cast away" - he contended that coconut is a natural laxative. if that is true, you may want to enjoy the other flavors.

best of luck finding out more information on the location of public restrooms! your question made me smile and i wanted to chime in!

Lol, thanks you made me smile with your comment! Yeah, the "pretend" swim came to mind, but a restroom would be more "user friendly" :cool:

Archived